- Why use the Leader 'dial out' option?
Why use it? The dial-out option enables your participant to join your call and be located in any country -even
when a toll free access number is not available in the participants country.
The Host of the conference call can easily dial-out to that guest and place them into the call while connected
to the conference call.
When you use the dial-out option, the call is 'inbound' to the participant.
It is free to enable the dial-out feature.
View worldwide 'dial-out' rates
A combination of toll-free access and Leader 'dial out' on the same conference call
- You can use the enabled dial-out option at any time during a conference call.
You can have a combination of toll free access guests and dial-out participants on the same conference.
You may want some participants to use the supplied country specific, toll free access number from their country
and you can choose to dial-out to any attendee, in any country at your option.
The dial out feature enables
the Host to easily add a conference call participant on-the-fly.
Dial-Out How it Works
Live Conference Manager
Free Recording MP3
Possible Dial Out Uses
- In some countries there is no toll free access.
The leader dial-out option is the solution
- If it is not convenient for a participant to dial-in
to your conference call
- Perhaps your participant has forgotten to join
- Cost savings because dial-out rates are typically
lower than toll-free access
- Your conferee wants to join your call by answering
her phone, not dialing in
American International Telephonics, LLC
9601 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1111
Beverly Hills, California 90210 USA
1 800 600 6151 US & Canada +1 310 281 5539 +1 310 424 7149 Fax
© Copyright 1996 - 2017 • American International Telephonics • All Rights Reserved
How Dial Out Works