Calls On Demand
Record in full duplex any conference call no matter where the participants are located,
across town or across continents.
Use it as an archive for later reference, you can record a conference
call and take possession of the MP3 file at no cost.
- Why Record a Conference Call ?
Recording a conference call can serve many purposes.
Example Uses of a recorded conference call:
- Verbal agreements
- Archive for later reference
- Capture staff meetings
- Telephonic board meetings
- Transcription audio file
- Corporate earnings reports
- Stockholder meetings
- Job applicant interviews
- Legal depositions
- Journalist interviews
- Podcast interviews
- Client Conference Calls
- Group or team Conference Calls
- Create a Conference Call Recording
MP3 for the Unavailable
- Recording your conference
call ensures that the contents of your conference meeting can be heard by unavailable participants at a later time.
It permits no cost archiving of your conference call meetings.
Conference Calls are digitally recorded to
ensure pristine quality, and are available after the conference call takes place in the form of an MP3 file.
The conference call recording can now be listened to at the convenience of anyone that may have missed the call
at the scheduled time.
- Record your Conference Calls
at your Command
- Record your conference calls for free - Itís not only a free feature, but itís
as simple as entering a few keys on your phone to start the recording [ * 2 ].
Your conference call recording is saved as an MP3 file on the conference call bridge. A link to the MP3 file is
automatically sent to the moderator/leader by email after the conference call has ended. The MP3 link is included
in an Attendance Report for that conference call.
After your conference call is recorded, you can use the MP3 file to:
- Post to your web site
- Include as an email attachment
- Setup podcasts
- Create public access from your website to the
- Create password protected access from your website
to many MP3 files
Get Free MP3 Recordings of your Conference Calls the Easy Way
- Record your conference calls free.
To start recording a conference call, the moderator enters [ * 2 ] on his/her phone keypad.
- Download the recorded conference call in MP3 format.
For those customers interested in distributing the recorded conference
call by podcoast, this instantly creates a conference
- Warning about Conference Call recording etiquette
- You should check your local regulations to make sure its legal to record calls
in your locale. Typically it is acceptable if the parties are aware that the conference call is being recorded.
It is good conferencing etiquette to inform participants so they know the conference call is being recorded.
Conference Call Recording Uses
- 1. Add
Conference Call Recordings to your web site:
You can post your conference call recordings and audio presentations online. This can add streaming audio to your website, intranet
or emails or augment a teleseminar.
- 2. Save
the MP3 for later transcription.
- 3. Review
Recorded Conference Calls for playback to others:
- 4. Preview,
Download and Archive Recorded Conference Calls:
- Save conference call recordings to your PC or MAC. Play back MP3 on your computer or in most popular music players.
- 5. Conference
- Make the MP3 file accessible on your web site so that visitors can download to
their Ipod or MP3 player.
- How do you get this service?
Activate and account here.
American International Telephonics, LLC
9601 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1111
Beverly Hills, California 90210 USA
1 800 600 6151 US & Canada +1 310 281 5539 +1 310 424 7149 Fax
© Copyright 1996 - 2017 ē American International Telephonics ē All Rights Reserved
Recording Conference Calls receive Free MP3 Recording