Video and Web Conferencing for Large Group Conferences
Need to add a visual element, share your screen, or add a text-based chat to operator assisted audio conferencing?
Our video and web conferencing service integrates with audio conferencing seamlessly and can be used in conjunction with or without operator assistance.
Here's a quick overview of how our video and web conferencing works:
• Schedule web conferencing on demand or in advance
• Customize a registration form (if you want to require pre-registration)
• Set up the meeting to send invitations, reminder emails, post-meeting surveys, and follow-up emails
• Promote your web meeting on social media
• Invite participants and co-presenters
• Participants dial into an audio conference and enter the access code as usual
• They visit the event's URL and enter a password to view the web conference - no software or download required
• The conference leader's view provides access to a variety of tools such as a Participants Panel list, one-click recording, chat box, presentation tools, screen sharing tools, and webcams.
• Our web conferencing solution is extremely flexible, too, with both on-demand and operator assisted audio options. You can even broadcast the audio-only portion of the event over the Internet if desired.
After the web conference, you can view the recording (no download required), edit it, archive it, or embed it as well as view detailed reports, chat transcripts, poll results, attendance information, and more.