Planning for a Successful Large Audio or Web Conference
Our scalable solutions are ideal for busy executives, directors, public relations professionals, and others who need to communicate with a large, potentially global, group in real time.
As you can imagine, planning a group audio call with hundreds or thousands of attendees around the world requires a great deal of coordination. Fortunately, you don't have to figure this out on your own. Let us manage the details like local and toll free access numbers, invitations, reminders, direct dial, personal greetings upon dial in, security, audio quality, polls, questions, troubleshooting, call recording, transcription, translation, and reporting while you focus on your message.
As a general rule of thumb, we recommend at least 24 hours advance notice before scheduling a large (100 or more) operator assisted conference call. For emergencies and crises, we can quickly gather a team of operators to assist. Either way, we'll hold your hand throughout the process, providing "white glove" customer service to ensure a well-executed audio meeting.
If you need audio, video, phone conferencing, operator assisted audio conferencing specialists are available to facilitate your large event 24/7. Contact us today to get started.
Audio, Video, Phone Conferencing Operator Assisted
We offer a full range of operator assisted services spanning audio, video, and phone conferencing, and more, all designed to make holding a large teleconference as seamless as possible.
With audio conference rooms capable of holding up to 10,000 attendees from around the globe, we have the technology and the expertise to manage your next large shareholder meeting, board meeting, media conference, or corporate meeting.
Audio and Phone Conferencing Solutions for Large Group Conference Calls
Audio and phone conferencing remain the easiest and most effective communications methods for large groups for several reasons. There are no special software or hardware requirements. With thousands of participants, requiring software or hardware poses a serious obstacle to participation. Meanwhile, almost everyone has a phone in their pocket. To further simplify access to your phone conference, we offer local and toll free access numbers for countries around the world.
All attendees need to do is dial an access number, enter the conference ID, and listen in. We can make this even easier with live operators who can either dial participants directly or cheerfully greet them as they enter the conference room.
With large phone conferences, live operators become essential. Managing the logistics of a large group audio call and communicating your message to hundreds, if not thousands of attendees, become two distinctly separate tasks.
Based on the services and features selected when you reserved our audio, video, phone conferencing, operator assisted audio conferencing specialists will play an active role in monitoring and managing the call.
Available features include:
• Greeting participants upon dial-in
• Dialing participants directly
• Joining international attendees into the call
• Verifying participants are on the authorized participant list
• Conducting polls
• Monitoring requests for operator assistance
• Managing the question queue
Private communication with an operator during the call (simply dial *0 and the operator will place you in a separate line for a private discussion)
And much more… We are here to support the call leader and participants.
American International Telephonics, LLC
9601 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1111
Beverly Hills, California 90210 USA
1 800 600 6151 US & Canada +1 310 281 5539 +1 310 424 7149 Fax
© Copyright 1996 - 2017 • American International Telephonics • All Rights Reserved
Assisted Audio Phone Video Conferencing
Video and Web Conferencing for Large Group Conferences
Need to add a visual element, share your screen, or add a text-based chat to operator assisted audio conferencing?
Our video and web conferencing service integrates with audio conferencing seamlessly and can be used in conjunction with or without operator assistance.
Here's a quick overview of how our video and web conferencing works:
• Schedule web conferencing on demand or in advance
• Customize a registration form (if you want to require pre-registration)
• Set up the meeting to send invitations, reminder emails, post-meeting surveys, and follow-up emails
• Promote your web meeting on social media
• Invite participants and co-presenters
• Participants dial into an audio conference and enter the access code as usual
• They visit the event's URL and enter a password to view the web conference - no software or download required
• The conference leader's view provides access to a variety of tools such as a Participants Panel list, one-click recording, chat box, presentation tools, screen sharing tools, and webcams.
• Our web conferencing solution is extremely flexible, too, with both on-demand and operator assisted audio options. You can even broadcast the audio-only portion of the event over the Internet if desired.
After the web conference, you can view the recording (no download required), edit it, archive it, or embed it as well as view detailed reports, chat transcripts, poll results, attendance information, and more.
No special software or hardware requirements