Our live operators take care of everything to ensure that your participants have an outstanding experience. They will greet them upon arrival, activate features as required, dial participants, manage Q&A sessions, conduct polls, compile reports, and more - all based on your specific requirements.
Bringing in a live operator to assist with your conference call is necessary when:
• You are holding a large audio event, generally 20 participants up to 12,000
• You may need to accommodate international attendees as well as domestic attendees
• You would like to provide a personalized experience complete with personal greetings to participants, custom welcome messages, moderated Q&A sessions, and live support
• You want your audio event conference to be flawlessly executed
• You want to focus on your audio-based meeting's content and not the details involved in hosting it
• You do not want to pay for no shows like many conference call companies like to charge. With our service, there is no charge for the first 100 no shows, if that should occur.
American International Telephonics, LLC
9601 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1111
Beverly Hills, California 90210 USA
1 800 600 6151 US & Canada +1 310 281 5539 +1 310 424 7149 Fax
© Copyright 1996 - 2018 • American International Telephonics • All Rights Reserved
Assisted Audio Conference Call Benefits