- What is 800 Number Forwarding Service?
- 800 numbers are toll free phone numbers that route callers from across the nation
to a designated call center, central office, or even an individual phone.
800 number call forwarding service
is not physically installed at a given location. Rather, calls are routed to a designated landline
or mobile phone, call center, fax or PBX by the customer.
Because of the virtual nature of 800 numbers, an 800
number forwarding service is used to set up and manage
the 800 number.
- Benefits of Using an 800 Number Forwarding
- Using an 800 number forwarding service is a fast, affordable way to set up a toll free phone number.
Toll free numbers are available for over 90 countries, allowing businesses of all sizes to better serve callers
from around the globe.
- With an 800 number forwarding service, you
- Provide toll free access to callers across
an entire country
- Centralize customer service
- Designate different "ring to" numbers as needed (such as based on
time of day or callers' locations)
- Project a more professional image
- Provide better customer service
- Features of 800 Number Forwarding Service
- When you sign up for 800 number forwarding service, you'll gain immediate access to a variety of useful features including:
- Choice - Choose
between domestic and international 800 numbers (over 90 countries are available).
- Clear calls -
Exceptional call quality is consistently delivered using the traditional public switched telephone network, not
- Custom greeting
- Record your own personal message.
- Voicemail and fax forwarding options
- Configure your voicemail box to send messages to your email address if desired or activate fax forwarding to
your email address and eliminate the need for a separate fax line and fax machine.
- Multiple call processing
- Because many callers call at the same time, it's crucial that your 800 number forwarding service can process
simultaneous calls. With this feature, simultaneous calls are routed to the next available service agent through
your hunt group or sent to voicemail (depending on your phone system and how you set up your account).
- Local ring tones
- If you order an international 800 number, you can specify a local ring tone so international callers will hear
familiar ringing sounds.
- Advanced routing features
- Because callers dialing 800 numbers often come from a large geographic area, it's smart to set up advanced call
forwarding options such as routing callers to certain agents or call centers based on the local time of day or
- Online account tools
- Online account tools ensure that your 800 number forwarding service conforms to your needs 24/7. Whether you
need to change the destination number in an emergency or want to record a new greeting, being able to sign in and
make the change at any time, day or night, is crucial.
- Enjoy all of these features and benefits by ordering 800 number forwarding service.
View Rates and Plans
American International Telephonics, LLC
9601 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1111
Beverly Hills, California 90210 USA
1 800 600 6151 US & Canada +1 310 281 5539 +1 310 424 7149 Fax
Virtual Phone, 1800 Numbers, Toll
Free Phone Numbers, International 800 Numbers
Toll Free Numbers Canada, Call
Forwarding, Delaware Virtual Phone
Virtual Phone Numbers
UK Virtual Phone Numbers, Canada
Virtual Numbers, Mexico
Toll Free Local Phone Numbers, Australia
Virtual Phone Numbers
California Virtual Phone Numbers, Italy
Virtual Phone Numbers, France Virtual
Phone Numbers, New
Jersey Phone Numbers
Texas Phone Numbers, New
York Phone Numbers
Worldwide Virtual Phone Numbers
© Copyright 1996 - 2011 • American International Telephonics
• All Rights Reserved
800 Number Forwarding Service - International Toll Free Call Forwarding