Germany Virtual Numbers | Global Call
Divert to Any Country from Germany
Germany Virtual Number
Germany Virtual Number
Do you need a Germany virtual number?
Whether your company is located in Germany or serves customers residing there, ordering a virtual German phone
number could be advantageous.
Why choose a Germany virtual number when you could simply publish
your company's main phone number?
If your company is located outside of Germany, publishing your main phone number immediately puts an obstacle in
front of your German callers: international dialing.
They may be put off by the fact that you're not a local company; they may worry about how much the call will
cost; or they might not even know how to dial an international number without operator assistance. Any of these
concerns could prompt consumers to not call your business.
With a Germany virtual number, your German customers won't go through these thought processes which potentially lead
to them calling a local competitor instead of your business.
If you have a physical office inside or outside of Germany, you can use virtual
phone numbers to target specific cities, track advertising, or even set up a virtual PBX system for your small
The advantages of getting a Germany virtual number are compelling and well worth considering. However, before you
make the leap, it's important to understand a few key points:
Call quality is crucial
- Choose an international virtual phone number service that uses the public switched telephone network to ensure
the best connections possible.
Time of day routing is smart
- If your company is in a different time zone than Germany, being able to route callers according to local German
time ensures a professional response during business hours.
Customer service planning is a must
- Callers dialing your Germany virtual number will likely expect their
calls to be answered by a customer service representative who is fluent in German. Make sure to configure the routing
so that German callers are routed to your CSRs that speak German.
When you order a Germany virtual number, you are getting much more than a phone number that rings to a designated phone line.
You are getting an international call forwarding sales tool that can
allow your business to serve customers in Germany.
Additional features include:
- Your Germany virtual number can serve as a fax line as well as a phone line. With this option enabled, faxes
arrive in your email inbox.
Local ring tones
- Local ring tones allow German callers to hear familiar ringing sounds when dialing your number.
Online account management tools
- If you need to reconfigure your Germany virtual number or call forwarding account, online tools allow you to
do so 24/7.
Simultaneous call processing
- Never miss a call with this feature.
- Record a custom greeting in German.
- Receive voice messages in your email account.
To callers in Germany, your Germany virtual number looks like any other local number inside Germany.
Meanwhile, once the call is placed, it is forwarded to any fixed phone,
mobile, PBX, Fax number in the world such as your main office in the United States, UK, Australia, Russia or any
country you desire.