Can this plan be used for International Conference
Yes it can be used for overseas conference calls however the conference call participants will need to pay their
own international long distance fees to call the U.S. access number that we supply.
The Unlimited Plan has a standard U.S. access number for the participants to dial in. It is NOT a Toll Free number.
Many customers overseas do use this service.
Therefore, it is certainly possible to host an international conference call with this Unlimited plan but your
participants will be paying their own phone company, in their country, to call the U.S. access number.
If you want to host a Toll Free International Conference Call, click to see our International Conference Call Toll
Free plan here.
- Will I get user instructions
with all the features ?
- Yes, upon account activation you will receive
an email with easy user instructions, your access number, a PIN for the leader and a PIN for the participants.
Plus a list of keypad commands and a customer service toll free number should you ever need any assistance.
- Can we record a conference
call and if so, at what cost ?
- Yes, our system will permit you to record conferences
and your callers can listen to a previously recorded conference call on the bridge at no additional cost.
The 'unlimited flat rate' plan and the 'toll free bucket' plans include the record feature and charge a fee to
download the MP3 file.
Upon account activation, user instructions will show you how easy it is to record a conference for later play back.
- What is the difference between this Unlimited Plan
versus a per minute rate plan?
- This unlimited conference call plan is an all you can use
plan for one low flat monthly fee. A 'per minute' plan charges the account owner by-the-minute for each participant
on the call and each minute used.
Click to view Unlimited Conference Call Plan Specifications
- I see that some conference call companies on the Internet say they offer 'unlimited conference
calls' but they actually charge per minute fees.
- Ours is a true unlimited conference call plan and there are no per minute plan fees
no matter how often you use your account. It's the an economical plan especially if you host regular conference
calls during the month.
- Is there a Live Conference Viewer feature ?
Yes, it's an optional
free feature the moderator can use to gain more control over
the conference call.
more about the Live Conference Viewer here.
- How can I find out how many participants are on the
conference call ?
- Our system will tell the "moderator" or leader how many conferees are
on the conference call by entering [* 8] on the keypad. Only the moderator will hear this message. This can be
done at any time during the conference. This query can be done as many times as desired.
- How can I increase or change my plan size ?
- Simply contact customer service and advise what new size plan you desire.
Also, if you find that you are not using the capacity of the plan size you selected, you can always 'reduce'
the size of your current plan.
- Can I make simultaneous or more than one conference
call at a time with the unlimited plan ?
- Each account is enabled for one
conference call at a time. There is one set of PIN codes issued
per account. To host simultaneous conference calls, with another group of participants, you would need a
second set of PIN's (an additional unlimited account).
- How do I pay for the service ?
- If you choose a flat rate plan, such as this unlimited conference call flat rate plan or the
free plan, those plans are billed to a credit card.
- What access number is dialed for the 'unlimited flat
rate' plan ?
- Participants for the 'unlimited flat rate' plan dial a 'toll' access number connected to any of the seven conferencing
bridges we use for the flat rate plan. These can be located at the conference bridge locations such as New York,
Iowa, Nebraska, Texas, New Mexico, South Dakota, etc.
Toll means that the caller pays their local phone company for any long distance charges. In many cases, this is
not really an issue because attendees are using cell phones or phones lines that have unlimited long distance service
bundled and included. Therefore dialing a 'toll' number for those type of callers would have no cost significance.
- Does it really matter what the access number is ?
- Learn more here.
- How do I know if the line quality of your service
is good ?
- We have always used state-of-the-art conferencing bridges. You can be assured
that our multiple conferencing bridges work very well. We guarantee you will like our service and will find it
a valuable tool for your business.
- Is there a term contract for the account or can I
cancel at any time ?
- The Unlimited Flat Rate Plan is a month-to-month plan and billed one month in
advance, you can simply call or email customer service if you need to cancel.
- How do I cancel my account?
- You can cancel at any time by email or by phone.
- Is there a way to increase the sound volume on a conference
- Yes, the leader or moderator can enter [* 4] on the phone keypad. This will immediately
apply 'gain' (volume) to all lines in the conference call.
- Is your system "full duplex" ?
- Yes absolutely, our platform allows you the ability to speak simultaneously with
another caller without any clipping or degradation of the sound.
- As the moderator, can I mute all of the conferees
- Yes, enter (* 5) as the moderator and all conferees lines will be muted, this
is then called "lecture" mode.
- Can the conferees mute their own lines ?
- Yes, the participants can enter (* 6) to mute their phone and just listen.
American International Telephonics, LLC
9601 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1111
Beverly Hills, California 90210 USA
1 800 600 6151 US & Canada +1 310 281 5539 +1 310 424 7149 Fax
© Copyright 1996 - 2015 • American International Telephonics • All Rights Reserved
Unlimited Conference Call Plan | Questions