Unlimited Conference Calls
How it Works
- All parties dial-in
to the access number at the designated date and time you've pre-arranged with your guests.
When the access number is dialed, our system answers and prompts the participant to enter a passcode.
2. If your guest should dial-in early, the system will play music until the
moderator logs into the conference call.
Your access number and passcodes stay the same from one conference call to another,
unless you request
- No need to schedule
or book your conference call with an operator.
- Our system is automated so you can host a conference call without making a reservation
or needing to call an operator.
Once your account is activated, you can host conference calls anytime you desire, 24 hours a day.
Make as many conference calls as you require with no concern about 'minutes'. This plan is -unmetered.
Simply send the date and time of your conference call and the dial-in number to your participants along with their
- The features below can be easily enabled
or disabled at your command.
- The Free Live Conference
Viewer will enable you to have more control over your conference calls.
It's available to use if you happen to have web access
when you host your calls. It is not mandatory to use it.
See detailed information about using the optional, free Live Conference Viewer here.
- Name Announce Feature
- As an option, you can request that the 'name announce' feature be enabled on
your account. Once 'name announce' is enabled, when the participant logs into the conference, he/she will be asked
to say their name. Our system records the name.
The 'leader' can use then use a keypad command [# 8] and hear a private roll call of who has logged in.
- Beep Tones Feature
- A single
beep indicates someone has joined the conference.
A double beep indicates someone
has left the conference.
During the course of the conference, you may hear beeps.
(This is an 'optional' feature and can be enabled or disabled)
- Auto Hang Up Feature
- With this feature enabled, once the moderator or leader hangs up from the conference, the entire call is disconnected. Optionally, you
can disable this feature so that the conference can continue even after the moderator hangs up.
- Music On Hold
- Until the leader logs in to the conference, the participants who have arrived
early will hear music. The music stops when the leader logs in.
- Upon sign up, your
new account information will be emailed to you and will include the following:
- Easy user guide
- Leader Keypad Commands
- A list of all the keypad commands
- The dial-in access number
- A PIN for the leader and a separate PIN for the
- A complete list of all features
- A customer service toll free number in case you
ever have any questions or need further assistance
- How do you get this
- Simply complete the sign up form, Flat Rate Unlimited Conference Call
American International Telephonics, LLC
9601 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1111
Beverly Hills, California 90210 USA
1 800 600 6151 US & Canada +1 310 281 5539 +1 310 424 7149 Fax
© Copyright 1996 - 2016 • American International Telephonics • All Rights Reserved
Unlimited Conference Calls | How it Works