International Conference Call Slovenia
- Slovenia has a teledensity of about 150 telephones (fixed line and
cellular) per 100 people and a decent infrastructure. By 2000, the country's analog networks had been converted
to digital switches and fiber optic cables.
Slovenia's telecommunications network is considered to be equivalent to some of the best systems in
Europe. According to the Slovenia Country Profile report published on RIS.org, by 2002, the share of households
with phone lines was 91 percent and 82 percent for mobile phones.
Slovenia's government opened the telecommunications market up to competition in 2001. In the past, Telekom Slovenije
and its three subsidiaries, MOBITEL (cellular), SIOL (Internet), and GVO (telecommunications cable network maintenance),
held a monopoly in the market. However, as of May 2004, 118 operators including VOLJATEL and NOVISCOM had registered
to provide telecomm services throughout the nation.
Despite its advanced telecommunications infrastructure, Slovenia as a whole has been slower to embrace the Internet
as a communications medium. While Internet access is readily available, adoption has lagged compared to its European
International Slovenia Conference Call
- Whether you are traveling to Slovenia and need a reliable (and affordable) way to call other countries or are
living there, consider an international conference calling plan. These plans allow you to bypass local operators
and their international calling costs. Not only can you get lower rates with an international teleconferencing
plan, you can speak with one or more callers at once, enjoy crystal clear connections, and use a variety of calling
features including MP3 call recording and "dial out" (for even lower per minute rates). International
conference call plans for Slovenia are available on a no contract, pay as you go basis for the ultimate in
International Conference Call Features
- 100 country toll free access expanded plan
- Slovenia Toll-Free access number included
- Dial-out rates to 196 countries
- No activation fee
- No monthly fees
- No monthly minimum usage requirements
- No contract term
- 24 hour customer and operator support
- [ 0 0 ] summons on-call operator, 24/7
- Complete array of leader keypad commands
- Superb quality international toll free network
- Automatic emailed attendance report
- Free MP3 session recording of any conference call
- Initiate conference calls via Global Toll Free
- Add additional conference call rooms for other
- Monthly PDF itemized invoice
- Free mobile app for easy conference call access
- Offer international toll free access numbers
to your team members who travel
abroad so they can easily connect to your global conference call meetings.
- Host multi-country conference calls. Our conferencing bridge is located in the U.S. but the
moderator can initiate a conference call from any country.
- Enable geographically diverse international
offices to join conference calls
to provide input on issues that affect their regions.
- Inspire internationally located prospects to
join a sales presentation by eliminating expensive long distance charges and travel.
- Get issues resolved fast. Communicate with
international vendors quickly, easily
and cost-effectively provide answers to questions as they arise.
- You can now have 'toll free'
multi-country conference calls from the following countries:
- Antigua, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahamas,
Bahrain, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Bermuda, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa
Rica, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong,
Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Korea, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Montserrat,
Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Slovenia,
Singapore, South Africa, Spain, St. Kitts/Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand,
Trinidad, Tobago, UAE, UK, Uruguay and Venezuela.
International Conference Call Slovenia
Click to View Slovenia webcam
Search for Slovenia Hotels
Search for Slovenia Restaurants
Current Slovenia Weather
Slovenia Postal Codes
Slovenia local toll-free number is convenient
to use throughout Slovenia for access to international conference calls.
If you are located in Slovenia, you can Host or attend Slovenia conference
calls using the Slovenia local access.
Slovenia local access number, 160#####
(actual Slovenia number sent upon account activation)
Free MP3 session recording makes it convenient to record and retain MP3 files of any recorded conference