International Conference Call Slovenia
- Whether you are traveling to Slovenia and need a reliable and affordable way
to call other countries or are living there, consider international conference
Our service allow you to bypass local operators and
their international calling costs.
Not only can you get lower rates with an international teleconferencing plan, you can speak with one or more callers at once, enjoy crystal clear connections,
and use a variety of calling features including MP3 call recording, the free Connect App and "dial out"
for even lower per minute rates.
International conference call
for Slovenia is available on a no contract, pay as you go basis for the ultimate in flexibility.
How to Join a Conference Call
1 Call the in-country Slovenia access number
2 You are prompted to enter a PIN
3 Now listen and speak with the other guests
Slovenia has a teledensity of about 150 telephones (fixed line and cellular) per 100 people and a decent infrastructure.
By 2000, the country's analog networks had been converted to digital switches and fiber optic cables.
Slovenia's telecommunications network is considered to be equivalent
to some of the best systems in Europe. According to the Slovenia Country Profile report published on RIS.org, by
2002, the share of households with phone lines was 91 percent and 82 percent for mobile phones.
Slovenia's government opened the telecommunications market up to competition in 2001. In the past, Telekom Slovenije
and its three subsidiaries, MOBITEL (cellular), SIOL (Internet), and GVO (telecommunications cable network maintenance),
held a monopoly in the market. However, as of May 2004, 118 operators including VOLJATEL and NOVISCOM had registered
to provide telecomm services throughout the nation.
Despite its advanced telecommunications infrastructure, Slovenia as a whole has been slower to embrace the Internet
as a communications medium. While Internet access is readily available, adoption has lagged compared to its European
International Conference Call Features
- 100 country toll free access expanded plan
- Slovenia Toll-Free access number included
- Dial-out rates for any country
- No activation fee
- No monthly fees
- No monthly minimum usage requirements
- No contract - No Commitment
- 24 hour customer and operator support
- [ 0 0 ] summons on-call operator, 24/7
- Complete array of leader keypad commands
- Superb quality international toll free network
- Automatic emailed attendance report
- MP3 session recording of any conference call
- Initiate conference calls via Global Toll Free
- Add additional conference call rooms for other
- Monthly PDF itemized invoice
- Free mobile app for easy conference call access
- Offer international toll free access numbers
to your team members who travel
abroad so they can easily connect to your global conference call meetings.
- Host multi-country conference calls. Our conferencing bridge is located in the U.S. but the
moderator can initiate a conference call from any country.
- You can now have 'toll free'
multi-country conference calls from the following countries:
- Antigua, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahamas,
Bahrain, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Bermuda, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa
Rica, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong,
Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Korea, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Montserrat,
Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Slovenia,
Singapore, South Africa, Spain, St. Kitts/Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand,
Trinidad, Tobago, UAE, UK, Uruguay and Venezuela.
Global Conference Call
Slovenia Web Cam
Slovenia Postal Codes
Slovenia toll-free access is convenient for
joining international conference calls from Slovenia.
If you are located in Slovenia,
you can Host or attend Slovenia conference calls using the Slovenia local or toll-free access.
Slovenia toll-free access number
An activated account is required
to use this access number to join with others on a global conference call
MP3 session recording makes it convenient
to record and retain MP3 files of any recorded conference calls.