International Conference Call Slovakia
- Like many of its neighbors, Slovakia's telecommunications system
has improved over the years, becoming more modern and more reliable. Rapid growth in the mobile cellular sector
has also occurred. According to IndexMundi.com, three operators provide cellular services in Slovakia.
In July 2000, Slovak Telecom Inc. (now known as T-com) was privatized with 51 percent ownership
by Deutsche Telecom AG and 49 percent remaining under the Slovak government's control. Competitors include: Orange,
UPC, SWAN, Dial Telecom, and many others. The number of mobile subscribers outnumbers landline users with over
5.7 million mobile users compared to just over 994,000 landline users.
Three international exchanges facilitate international calling from Slovakia. While it's easy enough to dial an
international phone number from Slovakia, using national networks isn't the only choice available. Many Slovakians
use international calling cards, VoIP systems, and even international conference calling plans to stay connected
with their friends, family members, and colleagues located outside of the country.
Each options has its own pros and cons. For example, while calling cards often have cheap rates, they are also
clumsy to use. Sound quality is often questionable. Sound quality is also an issue with some VoIP calling options
as dropouts and echo noises are common. Some international conference calling plans have minimum fees which may
or may not be worthwhile. Fortunately, pay as you go plans are also available.
If you need to call other countries from Slovakia, a pay as you go international conference call using a
traditional telephone network is a high quality, low expense choice. Though they are designed for conference calls,
you can invite just one or two callers if desired. Several tools such as MP3 call recording and moderator dial
out add to the appeal of using an international conference call as an alternative to expensive international
long distance calls from Slovakia.
International Conference Call Features
- 100 country toll free access expanded plan
- Slovakia Toll-Free and local access numbers included
- Dial-out rates to 196 countries
- No activation fee
- No monthly fees
- No monthly minimum usage requirements
- No contract term
- 24 hour customer and operator support
- [ 0 0 ] summons on-call operator, 24/7
- Complete array of leader keypad commands
- Superb quality international toll free network
- Automatic emailed attendance report
- Free MP3 session recording of any conference call
- Initiate conference calls via Global Toll Free
- Add additional conference call rooms for other
- Monthly PDF itemized invoice
- Free mobile app for easy conference call access
- Offer international toll free access numbers
to your team members who travel
abroad so they can easily connect to your global conference call meetings.
- Host multi-country conference calls. Our conferencing bridge is located in the U.S. but the
moderator can initiate a conference call from any country.
- Enable geographically diverse international
offices to join conference calls
to provide input on issues that affect their regions.
- Inspire internationally located prospects to
join a sales presentation by eliminating expensive long distance charges and travel.
- Get issues resolved fast. Communicate with
international vendors quickly, easily
and cost-effectively provide answers to questions as they arise.
- You can now have 'toll free'
multi-country conference calls from the following countries:
- Antigua, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahamas,
Bahrain, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Bermuda, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa
Rica, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong,
Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Korea, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Montserrat,
Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia,
South Africa, Spain, St. Kitts/Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Trinidad,
Tobago, UAE, UK, Uruguay and Venezuela.
International Conference Call Slovakia
Click to View Slovakia webcam
Search for Slovakia Hotels
Search for Slovakia Restaurants
Current Slovakia Weather
Slovakia conference calling is convenient to
use throughout Slovakia because of toll-free and local access numbers.
When you need to hold an international conference call from Slovakia,
using Slovakia toll-free and local access numbers makes it easy.
Slovakia access numbers, 0800 0#####
(actual Slovakia numbers sent upon account activation)
Free MP3 session recording makes it convenient to record and retain MP3 files of any recorded conference