US and Canada Toll Free Conference Call Service
Call Us 1 800 600 6151 US & Canada
+1 310 281 5539 International
This plan is ideal for customers that require a full featured, high quality audio Toll-Free conferencing solution for use in Canada and the U.S.
On Demand Conferencing
No scheduling or booking is required. Simply send invitations to your attendees with time and date to dial-in.
Optionally add sub-accounts for team members or associates enabling simultaneous use of your account for different groups or special projects.
If you require more than one set of passcodes, we can provide as many set of codes as you require. Usage can be tracked by department or user id's for cost accounting purposes.
||Toll-Free access for Canada and the USA*
|| No contract
|| No prepayments
|| No monthly fees of any kind
|| Super clear audio conference lines
|| No reservations required, use it any time 24/7
|| Free session recordings with MP3
|| Free account code option for projects, client ID's
|| Free live conference viewer
* Includes toll-free access from Canada, US Mainland, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, Marianna Islands, Alaska, US Virgin Islands
Canada Local access numbers
418-478-2125 Quebec City
U.S. Local access numbers
205-383-1331 AL Birmingham
501-712-4854 AR Little Rock
602-753-0547 AZ Phoenix
916-588-1206 CA Sacramento
619-354-3317 CA San Diego
415-795-9869 CA San Francisco
213-408-3699 CA Los Angeles
510-908-6000 CA Oakland
720-452-7285 CO Denver
860-955-9219 CT Hartford
202-800-9769 DC Washington DC
954-278-9887 FL Ft Lauderdale
407-205-0108 FL Orlando
786-233-6579 FL Miami
850-391-1311 FL Tallahassee
813-444-0444 FL Tampa
470-809-0024 GA Atlanta
312-273-1006 IL Chicago
317-559-0546 IN Indianapolis
857-444-0750 MA Boston
410-844-0110 MD Baltimore
313-355-5344 MI Detroit
612-351-3079 MN Twin Cities
816-654-6761 MO Kansas City
609-385-4786 NJ Atlantic City
201-918-3085 NJ Jersey City
980-265-0485 NC Charlotte
919-348-4033 NC Raleigh
702-359-0599 NV Las Vegas
646-517-0900 NY New York
518-621-5609 NY Albany
315-410-0850 NY Syracuse
716-332-3757 NY Buffalo
216-278-0003 OH Cleveland
405-694-4562 OK Oklahoma City
918-921-1556 OK Tulsa
971-269-1960 OR Portland
215-383-1381 PA Philadelphia
412-430-0220 PA Pittsburgh
901-254-8710 TN Memphis
615-499-5838 TN Nashville
817-984-3079 TX Fort Worth
512-646-2999 TX Austin
972-497-2519 TX Dallas
832-280-0991 TX Houston
210-892-1414 TX San Antonio
801-214-0073 UT Salt Lake City
804-212-0717 VA Richmond
206-402-0821 WA Seattle
414-877-5195 WI Milwaukee
US - Canada Toll Free access number
1 866 678 6823
American International Telephonics, LLC
9601 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1111
Beverly Hills, California 90210 USA
1 800 600 6151 US & Canada +1 310 281 5539 +1 310 424 7149 Fax
© Copyright 1996 - 2018 • American International Telephonics • All Rights Reserved
Conference Call Canada & U.S. Conference Calling
Conference Call US/Canada Use Cases - Toll-Free and Local Dial-in
Our Conference Call Canada toll free service is a convenient choice for any number of meetings, especially when participants are located in both the United States and Canada. Below are a few examples of common use cases for cross-border conference calls.
US - Canada Business Meetings
It’s not uncommon for businesses on both sides of the US-Canadian border to interact with one another. Whether a company has branches in both countries or works with various suppliers, consultants, free lancers, clients, logistics companies, or authorities, holding a toll free conference call is an affordable, effective way to communicate with a large, diverse group.
For example, let's say you operate a manufacturing company in Canada with a team of sales professionals that interact with retailers across the United States and Canada. If you'd like to gather feedback from your team, share information about a new product you're developing, or discuss various business challenges, holding a conference call is a cost-effective choice that allows for:
* One-to-many conference calls - Great for sharing information or trainings in “lecture only” mode.
• Small group conference calls - A good choice for team collaboration, brain storming sessions, and strategy meetings.
• Conference call recordings - Recording your conference allows you to share it with participants after the fact.
Canada/US Government Procurement
The US-Canada Agreement on Government Procurement opened the doors to reciprocal projects and certain exemptions to the Buy American provisions of the US Recovery Act. Projects falling under the US-Canada Agreement on Government Procurement tend to be large in scope (for example, construction projects must have a total value in excess of $7,358,000) and subject to various limitations, which vary from one state to the next.
The size and complexity of these projects coupled with regulatory issues make communication crucial. Conference calls come in handy at all stages of the procurement process:
* Regulatory conference calls - It may be necessary to speak with government officials, legal counsel, business advisors, consultants, and others in a conference call to determine if the project can move forward and establish the appropriate next steps.
* Bidding conferences - Conference calls are convenient way to share information with bidders and answer questions.
* General business calls - Conference calls are an important communications tool for project managers who must regularly interact with stakeholders and team members on both sides of the border.
Training / Human Resources
Conference calls are also an excellent tool for human resources departments who must provide training and guidance to employees located in the United States and Canada. By using a US and Canada toll free conference call service, employees can participate in a human resources conference call from any state or province at no cost to them.
Human resources departments commonly use US Canada conference calls for:
* Training a large cross-country workforce - Rather than traveling to each location, a conference call allows trainers to reach the entire workforce via a conference call. Conference calls reduce training costs and increase the productivity of trainers.
* Creating a knowledge base with recordings from previous training conference calls - Each training-related conference call can be recorded and stored in a central location so that future employees can benefit from the material previously shared.
* Company policy announcements or updates - Not only are conference calls a great way to communicate new company policies or clarify existing ones, your call attendance log can serve as proof that an individual participated in the conference call. For example, if an employee claims ignorance of a given policy, you could counter that claim with an attendance log showing his participation in a specific conference call covering that policy.
* Recruiting - Conference calls are another option for sharing information about job openings to a group of potential candidates or recruiters. As the recruiting process gets underway, you can also use conference calls to prescreen individual candidates and hold preliminary interviews before investing in in-person interviews. Recording each interview enables multiple decision makers and hiring managers to listen in to your top candidates’ interviews as well.
Pharmaceutical manufacturers, researchers, healthcare providers, and various organizations throughout the United States and Canada rarely work in isolation. Having access to an easy-to-use US Canada toll free conference call service helps these organizations exchange knowledge. Here are a few ways the healthcare industry can use cross border conference calls:
* Audio press conferences - Whether it’s an important new discovery, an urgent health warning, or a newsworthy medical item, holding a press conference via a conference call is an effective way to inform members of the press of all the pertinent details.
* Physician consultations - On a smaller scale, physicians often use conference calls to consult with specialists or a healthcare team.
The United States and Canada have a long history of collaboration. Using a toll free conference call service helps to reinforce those bonds while delivering all of the benefits of audio conferencing at an affordable rate.
Vancouver • Montreal • Toronto • Calgary • Edmonton • Ottawa • Quebec City • Halifax • USA
• All attendees connect to your call by dialing a toll-free or local access number from their location in Canada or the US.
• The conferencing bridge instantly joins everyone together upon PIN entry.
Canada and U.S. access numbers are sent to you upon account activation. (also shown below)
See use cases here
Hosting a Canada & US Conference Call
Specialized US/Canada Conference Call Service with Toll Free and Local Access Numbers in both Canada and the US
If you need to connect with colleagues and customers scattered throughout the U.S. and Canada, Canada conference calling is one of the many options available to you.
Not only are these calls convenient, they reduce travel and all related travel expenses. Plus, Canada conference calling is even more affordable than ever before.
While long distance costs used to make conference calling between the two countries prohibitive, that is no longer true today. In fact, you may be surprised at just how cheap conferencing can be!
Canada conference calling can take several different forms. For example, the call's chairperson could be hosting the call from Canada attracting primarily Canadian participants. On the other hand, the host could be in the U.S. hosting a call with participants in both the United States and Canada.
The key to making a economic Canada conference call is to find a conference calling service that offers low calling rates, toll free access and local dial-in numbers in both countries plus the service features and options that are most important to you.
As an example, if you want to host a conference call and your call attendees are located in New York and Toronto, you'll need a service that can deliver both US and Canada toll free and local access numbers.
There's more to conference calling than finding the cheapest rates possible. In addition to low-cost conference calls that provide Toll Free access where your attendees will be dialing-in from, you'll also want to consider the service features and overall sound quality.
Do you have participants in other countries?
Accommodate participants located in 100+ other countries with toll-free and local country specific access numbers. View global international conferencing plans here.