- How a VoIP broadband phone
call is routed
If you've got a high-speed Internet connection, VoIP or PC to Phone is a service you can
use to make calls over the Internet at significant savings over analog calling.
Here's how it works:
- 1. VoIP sends your calls across the Internet.
2. Your calls go through your Cable/DSL modem or IP router.
3. A VoIP phone adaptor splits your high-speed broadband phone connection.
4. Your Internet connection will work as it did before you installed the
phone adaptor - sending emails and other web data to your personal
5. Your phone calls are sent through your VoIP phone adaptor to your
regular or cordless telephone.
» MAIN VoIP Broadband
is VoIP or Broadband Phone ?
» VoIP Broadband
Service - VoIP Technology
» Why Would
You Want VoIP ?
Calling - What is it ?
Features and Equipment
Companies, Costs and Area Codes
Phone Pros and Cons
Click for latest Packet8 Offer
Click to view - VoIP
Calling Plans Designed to Save You Money
American International Telephonics, LLC
9601 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1111
Beverly Hills, California 90210 USA
1 800 600 6151 US & Canada +1 310 362 7064 +1 310 424 7149 Fax
VoIP Broadband Phone Service - Diagram
© Copyright 1996 - 2011 • American International Telephonics
• All Rights Reserved