Cyprus International Conference Call Guide
Global Conference Calls to Cyprus
- Like the Cyprus economy, the divided nation has a complicated telecommunications sector. In the south, the state-owned telecommunications company, Cyta, dominates both telecommunications and Internet services.
Private telecom companies operating in the government controlled area of Cyprus include: PrimeTel, Cablenet, MTN, OTEnet Telecom, and Omega Telecom. The main providers in the TRNC include Turkcell, Turk Telekom, and KKTC Telsim.
Though complicated, Cyprus has some of the lowest telecommunications cost in the European Union, and its broadband and mobile penetration rates are growing rapidly. The government has created a National Information Strategy, making ICT development a top priority for the nation. With its advanced telecommunications infrastructure, Cyprus has readily accessible international connectivity.
Cyprus, a tiny island nation located in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea, has a history that dates back to ancient times - the tenth millennium BC to be exact. In more recent history, Cyprus fell under Byzantine rule, followed centuries later by the Ottomans, and then later the British Empire. In 1974, the Turkish army invaded, declaring the more than a third of the island the "Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus" (TRNC). Only Turkey recognizes TRNC.
Today, the island remains divided into the north and south, with the Turkish-Cypriot administered area in the north and the area controlled by the Cyprus government to the south. In May 2015 reunification talks commenced.
Though divided, the entire nation of Cyprus is a member state of the European Union. However, the EU's body of common rights and obligations only applies to the formally recognized area to the south.
Cyprus is home to several ethnic groups including: Greek Cypriots, Turkish Cypriots, Armenians, and Maronites. The Turkish invasion in the mid-1970s further exacerbated ethnic strife between the Turkish and Green Cypriots.
The island of Cyprus is the third most populous and third largest island in the Mediterranean Sea. It is home to 1,172,458 people as of July 2014 estimates.
Because of its division, Cyprus's economy is complicated, In the south, the area under government control, the economy relies primarily on services, tourism, financial services, and real estate. In the north, the area administered by Turkish Cypriots, the service sector dominates. The north also receives financial assistance from Turkey, and is closely aligned with the Turkish market and monetary policies.
Global Conferencing Solutions in Cyprus
- Cypriots in the north and the south alike can benefit from global conferencing calling solutions. For example, imagine coordinating a unification conference call between dignitaries from the north and south of Cyprus.
Though located on the same island, Greek Cypriots and Turk Cypriots involved in such a group call would each have to dial an international phone number in order to participate.
With a global conference call, you could issue two different access numbers for Cypriot participants: one with the 357 country code and one with the 90 country code. You could even offer local or toll free numbers for Cyprus.
Global conferencing makes it possible for callers from around the world, not just those located in Cyprus, to dial country-specific access numbers and connect to a group collaboration call. Using our PSTN network, international conference calls are a breeze to initiate or participate in from Cyprus or any other country in the world.
Telecommunications in Cyprus
- As of 2012, the island of Cyprus was home to 373,200 main line telephones and 1.11 million mobile phones. Overall, both the north and south have an excellent telephone system consisting of open wire, fiberoptic cable and microwave radio relay.
Internationally, the island is served by submarine cables and 8 satellite earth stations. Cyprus has two country codes for international calling: 357 for the area under government control, and 90 (which is the international country code for Turkey) for TRNC.
According to CyprusProfile.com, the mobile voice market is practically saturated with more than 130 percent penetration as of 2010.
According to the CIA World Fact Book, as of 2009, Cyprus had 433,900 Internet users, putting it at 117 with the rest of the world. Cyprus Profile reports that business broadband penetration had reached 85 percent in early 2010, but residential usage was much lower at just 22 percent.
Cyprus Conference Call Rate options
Cyprus International Conference Call Features
- Our Cyprus global conference calling services includes a variety of features and benefits including:
- Pay-as-you-go pricing - no long-term contracts, setup fees, termination fees, or surprises
- Low per minute international conferencing rates - competitive rates for both local and toll free access
- Moderator dial out - reduce costs even further by dialing participants in high cost countries directly
- MP3 recordings - record your calls for posterity
- PSTN network - for the ultimate in audio quality
- 24-hour US-based operator assistance - should you need help, we're here for you
- Free mobile app - manage and access your global conference calls from your smartphone
- And more…
- Offer international toll free access numbers to your Cyprus team members who travel abroad so they can easily connect to your global conference call meetings.
- Host multi-country conference calls. Our conferencing bridge is located in the U.S. but the moderator can initiate a conference call from any country.
- You can now have 'toll free' multi-country conference calls from the following countries:
- Antigua, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Bermuda, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Korea, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Montserrat, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, St. Kitts/Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Trinidad, Tobago, Turkey, UAE, UK, Uruguay, Uzbekistan and Venezuela.
- Cyprus international conference call guests can access your conference call by dialing a local Toll Free number in Cyprus.
The conference call participants can be located anywhere in Cyprus to join your call such as:
plus any other city in Cyprus.
If your have a participant located in a country that is not listed, that participant can still access your conference call using our local U.S. bridge number (provided upon account activation). Or, the moderator can use our dial-out feature to bring the participant in to the conference call.
Optionally the chairperson or attendee can use the free web 'Connect' feature to enter the Cyprus conference call using a wifi connection.
- Your participants in Cyprus can access the conference call by dialing a Cypriot Toll-Free number from any location in Cyprus.
As an example, your office in Cyprus can host a conference call with your customer located in Russia and Italy or any country.
List of Cyprus Companies
A. Athanasiou Constructions & Development
A. Epiphaniou Industries Ltd.
Akis Charalambous Architects Ltd.
Amdocs Development Ltd.
Andreas Neocleous & Co LLC
Areti Charidemou & Associates LLC Law Firm
ASBISc Enterprises Plc.
ASG Public Ltd. (Andy Spyrou Group)
Atlantica Hotels & Resorts
Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement (Cyprus) Ltd.
C & A Toumazis Group
Charalambides Christis Ltd.
Chr. Athanasiou Constructions & Developments
Chrysses Demetriades Advocates/ Legal Consultants
Clerides, Anastassiou, Neophytou LLC
Corina Snacks Ltd.
D. Nicolaou & Sons Ltd.
D. Zavos Group
Falcon Brokers Ltd.
Francoudi & Stephanou
FxPro Financial Services Ltd.
George Anastasi & Sons Ltd.
Grand Resort Hotel
Grigoriou B.E. Ltd.
Hadjiantonas Winery Ltd
Harneys Aristodemou Loizides Yiolitis
IKOS CIF Ltd.
Interorient Navigation Co. Ltd.
Intership Navigation Company Ltd.
IronFX Financial Services Ltd.
Jiffix Markets (JFX) Ltd.
K. Kythreotis Holding Public Ltd.
Kardex Systems Ltd.
KEAN Soft Drinks Ltd.
Kyriakides, Savvides & Associates
Lanitis Group of Companies
Lavar Shipping Company Ltd.
Lemissoler Shipmanagement Ltd.
Limassol Marina Ltd.
Lordos United Plastics Public Ltd.
Marlow Navigation Co. Ltd.
Mastermind Shipmanagement Ltd.
Mediterranean Hospital of Limassol
MetaQuotes Software Ltd.
Miltos P. Papadopoulos & Associates
Muskita Holdings Ltd.
Nest Investments (Holdings) Ltd.
New York Sweets
Österreichischer Lloyd Seereederei (Cyprus) Ltd.
P. G. Economides & Co Ltd.
P. Papadopoulos Consulting Engineers
P. Yiatros Group
Patrikios Pavlou & Associates LLC
Petoussis Bros Ltd.
Phil. Andreou Group
Pierides Holdings Plc.
PKF Savvides & Co Ltd.
Reederei Nord Ltd.
Saxo Bank A/S
SCF Unicom Management Services (Cyprus)
Schoeller Holdings Ltd.
SMT Shipmanagement & Transport Ltd.
SpecTec Group Holding Ltd.
St. Raphael Resort
Stademos Hotels Plc
Tiffany Investments Ltd./ My Mall
TotalServe Management Ltd.
Trading Point of Financial Instruments (XE)
Trident Trust Group
Uniteam Marine Ltd.
Virardi Enterprises Ltd.
VTT Vasiliko Ltd.
Y. Skembedjis & Sons Ltd.
Z.G.H. Watches & Jewellers Ltd.
Host International Conference Calls from Cyprus whether you are located in Nicosia or Limassol or any other city in Cyprus.
Cyprus Conference call attendees simply dial a local Cyprus toll free number to join your global conference call.
Join an international conference calls FROM Cyprus Toll Free to the caller.
You can be located in Cyprus as a Participant or the Host.
To use this service, the international conference call moderator or participant in Cyprus would simply dial the local Cyprus Toll Free number supplied by us.
(Cyprus access number provided upon account activation)
International Cyprus Conference Call
Cyprus Toll Free Conference Call Rate
MP3 session recording makes it convenient to record and retain MP3 files of any recorded conference calls.
Call, Free Conference Call Recording
Conference Call Services, Reservationless Conference Call, Conferencing Rates, Savings Calculator
International Conference Calls, International Toll Free Access Numbers, Phone Conference Calls
Compare Costs, How Conference Calls Work, Reservation-less Advantages, Applications for Audio Conferencing
Conference Call Etiquette, Avoiding Sound Problems, Increase Conference Call Attendance, Web Conferencing
© Copyright 1996 - 2016 • American International Telephonics • All Rights Reserved
International Cyprus Conference Calls