- Reservationless Audio Conferencing
- You make all of your calls without using operators.
All the conferees simply dial a telephone number and
enter a four digit pin code at the appropriate time and
everyone is automatically connected together.
- Operator Dial Out
- Our operators dial all of the conferees, perform
a roll call,
and turn the conference over to the moderator.
- Regular Meet Me
- Your conferees call into a regular POTS number
bridge and our operators answer each call and place the
conferees into their call.
- 800 Meet Me
- Your conferees call into an 800 number on our
our operators answer each call and place the conferees
into their call.
- Web Conferencing
conferencing allows you to schedule
call via the Web and control your call from your PC.
Power Point presentations, live chat, streaming audio,
and search engines can be added to your conference call
- We can make all of your reminder calls for you
any of your outbound or inbound telemarketing projects
- Fax & E-mail Broadcasting
- We can implement all of your blast faxing and
- Voice Broadcasting
- We can broadcast your prerecorded voice message
to a list
of recipients, either live or to their voicemails using our digital
recording and broadcast system.
- We have total fulfillment capabilities. Seminar
direct mail packages, and cassette tapes / CD’s can be sent
out easily from our facilities.
- We also offer premium features
that you can have added
to your call for a nominal charge.
» Call taping and duplication
» Rebroadcast of taped calls
» Transcription by Fax, E-mail, or standard Mail
More Conference Call Plans
Calling Plans Designed to Save You Money
American International Telephonics, LLC
9601 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1111
Beverly Hills, California 90210 USA
1 800 600 6151 US & Canada +1 310 281 5539 +1 310 424 7149 Fax
Conference Call Services,
Reservationless Conference Call,
Conference Calls, International
Toll Free Access Numbers, Phone
Compare Costs, How
Conference Calls Work, Reservation-less Advantages, Applications for Audio Conferencing
Call Etiquette, Avoiding Sound Problems, Increase Conference Call Attendance, Web Conferencing
© Copyright 1996 - 2011 • American International Telephonics
• All Rights Reserved
Audio Conference Calls | Conference Types and Other Services