International Conference Call Netherlands
Internationale conferentievraag Nederland
- Dutch residents and business professionals have access to a reliable, modern
When it comes to making international conference calls, they also have access to pay-as-you-go international conferencing plans from aitelephone.
For example, if you need to host an international conference call, you could issue country-specific toll free or
local phone numbers for callers in the Netherlands and many other countries.
Per Minute Rate Options
Netherlands Toll-Free access $0.10
Netherlands Amsterdam access $0.08
USA Toll-Free access ($0.026) 2.6¢
All calls are routed over an advanced PSTN network (not VoIP) at low per minute rates. Whether you're located in
the Netherlands or have Dutch conference call attendees, holding international conference calls has never been
- Telecommunications in the Netherlands
- As of mid-2014, the Netherlands had an estimated population of 16.8 million people. According to the CIA World
Fact Book, in 2012, the Netherlands had just over 7 million fixed main telephone lines in use and over 19.6 million
mobile cellular subscribers.
Its modern, fiber-optic telecommunications system is well maintained and highly developed. The Netherlands' telecommunications
system is connected to the United States and Europe via submarine cables and to the rest of the world via five
satellite earth stations.
- According to the Telecommunications Market Snapshot: Netherlands report published by the International Trade
Administration, the Netherlands consistently ranks among Western Europe's top-rated telecommunications markets.
Like many telecom markets, mobile broadband connections have increased dramatically in recent years. The future
looks bright as regulators are actively pursuing effective competition and generally supportive of the market's
Fixed line operators in the Netherlands include: KPN, NetGuard, Versatel (Tele2), Ziggo, Scarlet (Belgacom), UPC
Netherlands, and Telfort (KPN). In addition to its fixed line services, the Netherlands also has an extensive cellular
system. Most of its major mobile network operators offer 3rd generation GSM (Global System for Mobile Communications)
services. The main mobile network operators in the Netherlands are: KPN Mobile, Vodafone Netherlands, and T-Mobile
Netherlands (Deutsche Telekom). VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) services have risen in popularity in the Netherlands
with one in five households now using it.
International Conference Call Features
- 100 country toll free access expanded plan
- Netherlands Toll Free and local access number
- Dial-out rates to any country
- No activation fee
- Pay as you go, no monthly fees
- No monthly minimum usage requirements
- No contract term
- 24 hour customer and operator support
- [ 0 0 ] summons on-call operator, 24/7
- Complete array of leader keypad commands
- Superb quality international toll free network
- Automatic emailed attendance report
- MP3 session recording of any conference call
- Initiate conference calls via Global Toll Free
- Add additional conference call rooms for other
- Monthly PDF itemized invoice
- Free Connect App for easy conference call access
using smartphones, PC and Mac
- Offer international toll free access numbers
to your team members who travel
to the Netherlands so they can easily connect to your conference call meetings.
- Host multi-country conference calls. Our conferencing bridge is located in the U.S. but the
moderator can initiate a conference call from any country.
- Enable geographically diverse international
offices to join Netherland conference
- You can now have 'toll free'
multi-country conference calls from the following countries:
- Antigua, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, Belarus,
Belgium, Bermuda, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Czech Republic,
Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary,
India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Korea, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Montserrat, Netherlands,
New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Singapore,
South Africa, Spain, St. Kitts/Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand,
Trinidad, Tobago, Turkey, UAE, UK, Uruguay, Uzbekistan and Venezuela.
conference call attendees in the Netherlands can utilize the International Toll Free access number FROM the Netherlands
or the conference call host can use the dial out feature to bring attendees into your conference call located in:
Optionally the chairperson or attendee can use the web 'Connect' feature to trigger a callback
to his/her phone to enter the Netherlands conference call.
- Your participants in
the Netherlands can access the meeting by calling in on the Netherlands Toll-Free or local access number from any
location in the Netherlands.
View Netherlands Export Trading Partners Data
As an example, your office
in Netherlands can host a conference call with your customer located in Germany, Belgium, France or any other country.
List of Netherlands Biotech, Pharma & Life Science
DSM Pharmaceutical Products
DSM Pharmaceutical Products
DuPont Industrial Biosciences
DSM Pharmaceutical Products
View more complete Netherlands Biotech company list
Global Conference Call Netherlands
Netherlands Web Cam
Search Netherlands Hotels
Search Netherlands Restaurants
Current Netherlands Weather
Netherlands Postal Codes
Netherlands conference calls with Amsterdam
or Rotterdam and any other Netherlands city are simple using local toll free access numbers accessible throughout
Join or initiate a global Netherlands conference
Optional low cost access to Netherlands conference calls can be enabled
using the optional 'Connect' App for the host or the participants.
Netherlands Toll-Free access number
(Netherlands numbers sent upon account activation)
MP3 session recording makes it convenient to record and retain MP3 files of any recorded conference calls.