- Using Callback from your Hotel
- If you are planning on using the callback service
from your hotel room, there is one additional step you need to accomplish. Since the hotel switchboard or operator
will be the number receiving the "callback" call from our callback computer, you will need to record
a personal message that the operator will hear. This message that you record will instruct the operator to send
the call to your room extension. You can also use these same instructions to send the call to an office extension
if the office has a live operator.
If you are in a hotel, you may want to record a version
of the messagebelow that may be something like this:
"Hello, please transfer this
call to Mr. (Your Name) in room #1234. Please transfer this call to room 1234, thank you".
Speak clearly ! If your hotel is
in China, you may even go to the extent of having someone that speaks Chinese record the message that will be heard
by the Chinese hotel operator.
(Upon dialing the U.S. Interactive Voice Response Number, you will hear voice prompts to guide you.)
- To record a personal greeting
- 1. Dial the Global IVR Access number (sent to you upon account activation) and wait for
the computer to answer.
- 2. Enter the last
7 digits of your access number that
corresponds to the callback number you wish to affect (the digits after the area code) followed by # sign.
- For example: If your U.S. access number was 1
213 123 5432, you want to enter "1235432". No quotes and no spaces.
- 3. Enter your Passcode number followed by #.
- 4. Press 5
- 5. If this is the first time you record a personal greeting, you will be prompted to enter
a 7 digit code which would be your access number (different from your PIN) (do not enter the # sign).
- 6. For confirmation, re-enter the 7 digits. The number will be repeated by the computer.
- 7. Press 1 to Save, 2 to replay, 3 to change/modify
- 8. Press 5 and record your personal greeting after the beep. End your recording by pressing
- 9. Press 1 to Save, 2 to replay, 3 to change/modify
- 10. Hang up or make a call by dialing your destination number followed by the [#] key.
MAIN CALLback Page
Frequently Asked Questions
How Callback Works
Callback Basics and Economics
Why Get a CALLback Service
How International Callback
- Saves Money
Using Speed Dial Feature
Changing CALLback Number
By Phone #1
Changing CALLback Number
By Phone #2
Viewing Monthly Invoice
Account Management - Invoices
and Monthly Call Details
with a Cell Phone
Using CALLback from a Hotel
Trigger a CALLback using SMS
a CALLback using the Internet
Trigger a CALLback using
Why Get Prepaid CALLback
y ventajas de CALLback
Servicio de CALLback
et avantages de CALLback
Le Service International