CLICK for Virtual Number Rates
View Global Toll Free and Local Virtual
Caller ID - A free feature
A brief explanation of Caller ID
- Caller ID is a feature from a telephone company that sends the caller's telephone number between the first
and second ring of the call.
If the calling number is not blocked, the calling number is displayed on the handset or base station of the called
Reference: Wikipedia Caller ID
Caller ID options
- You can choose to receive the Caller ID in either form below
1. The Original Caller's ID number
2. The actual Virtual Number used by the caller
The customer can login to personal preference control panel and toggle between the two Caller ID types
You have two different Caller ID options
Some customer prefer to see the actual originating phone number of the caller on their phone.
Other customers simply want to know that a call is being received through the Virtual Number only.
Caller ID is available on Toll Free and Local Virtual Numbers
- With Caller
ID you have the capability to view the phone number
of the calling party on your phone or device.
You will also see the Caller ID on your monthly account statement and it will appear in your online customer
management center. Your customer management login link is emailed to you immediately upon account activation.
- The Caller ID feature described here and included free with your Global Call Forwarding account, assumes Caller
ID is available and is being transmitted by the network where the call originates from.
- The Caller ID is available to you, a Global Call Forwarding customer,
in four different ways:
1. The Caller ID appears directly through your phone display where you receive
calls. This, of course, requires a mobile phone or landline phone capable of displaying and receiving Caller ID.
2. You can also view Caller ID through the 'Call Detail' link in your online customer
account management panel.
3. Caller ID is also sent to you in your monthly invoice viewable both online and in addition,
sent directly to you in a monthly PDF file.
4. Caller ID can optionally be set to transmit only your Virtual Phone number and not
the original caller's ID.
- The Caller ID feature is enabled in your Global Call Forwarding account
by default to send the Original Caller's ID, no action is required to activate it.
Please note: This feature is subject to network compatibility on call origination and destination countries
as well as the phone device compatibility being used to receive the forwarded calls at the 'ring to' destination..
Many factors can affect receiving Caller ID. It depends on whether or not the international or domestic carrier
the caller is using, transmits Caller ID. And whether the caller permits their Caller ID to pass through or not.
If you currently can view Caller ID on your landline or mobile phone, you can be confident that you have a compatible
phone or device that can receive Caller ID assuming the Caller ID is transmitted by the callers' network.
Click for Rates
American International Telephonics, LLC
9601 Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills, California 90210 USA
1 800 600 6151 US & Canada +1 310 281 5539 +1 310 424 7149 Fax
© Copyright 1996 - 2018 • American International Telephonics
• All Rights Reserved
Toll Free and Local Virtual Numbers View Caller ID