Included Caller ID Feature
A brief explanation of Caller ID
- Caller ID is a feature from a telephone company that sends
the caller's telephone number between the first and second ring of the call.
If the calling number is not blocked, the calling number is displayed on the handset or base station of the called
party. Reference: Wikipedia Caller ID
- Caller ID Options
- You can set-up your new virtual phone number to receive
the Caller ID either way
1 The Original Caller ID from the callers phone
2 Your virtual phone number that was used by the caller to appear as the Caller ID
You can login to account portal and toggle
between the two Caller ID types
Why Two Caller ID Options
- Some customer prefer to see the actual originating phone
number of the caller on their phone.
Other customers simply want to know that a call is
being received through the Virtual Number.
Caller ID is available on Toll Free and Local
- With Caller ID you have the capability
to view the phone number of the calling party on your phone or device.
You will also see the Caller ID on your monthly account
statement and it will appear in your online customer management center. Your customer management login link is
emailed to you immediately upon account activation.
- The Caller ID feature described here and included free
with your Global Call Forwarding account, assumes Caller ID is available and is being transmitted by the network
where the call originates from.
- The Caller ID is available to you, a Global Call Forwarding
customer, in four different ways:
1. The Caller ID appears directly through your phone display where
you receive calls. This, of course, requires a mobile phone or landline phone capable of displaying and receiving
2. You can also view Caller ID through the 'Call Detail' link in your
online customer account management panel.
3. Caller ID is also sent to you in your monthly invoice viewable both
online and in addition, sent directly to you in a monthly PDF file.
4. Caller ID can optionally be set to transmit only your Virtual Phone
number and not the original caller's ID.
- The Caller ID feature is enabled in your Global Call Forwarding
account by default to send the Original Caller's ID, no action is required to activate it.
Please note: This feature is subject to network compatibility
on call origination and destination countries as well as the phone device compatibility being used to receive the
forwarded calls at the 'ring to' destination..
Many factors can affect receiving Caller ID. It depends on whether or not the international or domestic carrier
the caller is using, transmits Caller ID. And whether the caller permits their Caller ID to pass through or not.
If you currently can view Caller ID on your landline or mobile phone, you can be confident that you have a compatible
phone or device that can receive Caller ID assuming the Caller ID is transmitted by the callers' network.
Global Phone Number Activation
Upon account activation you will receive an email with
user instructions including the following:
1 Your Global Virtual Number
2 Your account number and PIN and Login Portal link enabling you to:
- Change your 'ring to' number in real time, 24/7
- View call details in real time
- Manage your account preferences
Try For Free
American International Telephonics, LLC
9601 Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills, California 90210 USA
1 800 600 6151 US & Canada +1 310 281 5539 +1 310 424 7149 Fax
© Copyright 1996 - 2019 American International Telephonics All Rights Reserved
Caller ID for Toll Free and Local Virtual