- Isn't it confusing
with all the international calling plans available on the Internet?
- There are over 17 million Google results if you do a search for 'reduce costs on international calls'. Even if you
only clicked on and viewed the first few page results, you could still be left without a comfort level needed to
make a decision.
- You could make a career out of trying to finding a cheap international calling plan!
- AIT reduces the world of international calling
plans to a chosen few.
Now you can confidently select a cheap way to make international
calls in a few minutes instead of devoting too much valuable time.
- International calling plans offered on this website are used daily in our offices
to communicate with our worldwide customer base and associates.
- AIT does the due diligence and offers
what works best.
- We know what works well and we do not present plans that you should not consider,
including calling plans we've tried and have determined may still have service issues.
For example, the two international calling plans we do offer on the right have passed all of our tests:
Highly Reliable Connections
Rates in the Industry
and Easy to Understand Billing
(easy learning curve)
Line Quality on Data and Voice Services
call completion rates even to difficult call destinations
- We offer plans that
'work' well and have cheap rates and will save you money, not empty your wallet with high rates or hidden fees.
- For example, our plans do not add taxes to your rates, and there are no surcharges
and no minimum usage requirement or charges.
So when you check the rates on our plans, you're looking at 'clean', per minute rates. What a concept !
You'll like our service and reliable international calling service, guaranteed.
- Other 'major' differences
between our international calling plans versus your cell phone company and long distance provider are:
- save on in-state or state-to-state calls in addition to international calls
- get great rates with either your landline or cell phone
- dial-around your cell phone company or long distance
- overseas dialing made easy, store up to 99 speed
dials, dial 2 digits instead of 15
- no PIN's necessary, register multiple phones like
cell phone, business line, home phone
- no computer or VoIP connection required
- no monthly fees
- no connection fees
- no minimum usage requirements, no usage means
- no hidden fees
- no long term commitment
- no FCC fees
- no Universal Fund fees
- no state or federal taxes added
- both plans offer online itemized call detail in
Call Connect even works FROM 100 worldwide cities
Plan works from USA and Canada and
offers free Smartphone apps for easy
- Per minute savings that can be more than 90% less
compared to your phone company's rates
- CLEAN rates because there's nothing added or hidden
- No special equipment
needed and no changes to your current provider needed.
- Simply dial the network access phone number, either local or toll free and enter
the number you wish to call. Pay super cheap international call rates. And you can get these low rates 'without'
switching anything or needing to use a VoIP computer plan, just use your phones as usual.
- Are these plans like
my existing long distance service?
- Unlike normal long distance services offered by a local phone company, the calling
plans offered here provide a choice
for you to dial an access number when you want to make a cheap call to a number inside the U.S. or place an international
call. With your existing service, there is usually no other solution but pay high rates.
These services dial-around any
existing service you may now have.Our customers usually put the access
number in 'speed dial' then they press just one key to get cheap rates.
- After you activate your account with one of these plans, you would dial the network
access number and follow the voice prompts.
- If you call the number now before activating your account, the system will not
recognize your caller ID and will ask you for your account number and PIN.
So, you need to activate an account before you can use either of these services with their corresponding access
Most of our customers put one of these access numbers into 'speed dial' on their phone. Then making a cheap call
is just a matter of pressing one speed dial button.
If you call either of these numbers above now, you'll be asked for your PIN because you do not have an account
When you sign up, you can register as many phone lines as you usually make calls from. Such as your cell phone
number, your home phone or your business lines.
Once you have an account, the system will recognize the number you're calling from using caller ID and not ask
you for your PIN.
- Do you need to notify
your local phone company if you use one of our services ?
- No, simply use the service when it benefits you to do so.
- Both of the plans offered
can be used with your existing U.S. cell phone, home or office phone lines.
- Use with 'any' cell phone provider.
Let our service capture the call and bill you at 'our' rates instead of AT&T/Cingular, Sprint, Verizon, T-Mobile,
Use it with any landline phone.
Get 'our' rates and save. You can stop overpaying for international calls now. We have many customers that
use our service for 'local' calls as well.
More on cheap calls:
For example, if you could pay 1.4¢ per minute to call within your own city or state, would that save you money
? If you make international calls, would paying a few cents per minute compared to your current long distance company,
save you money ?
Examine your phone bill from your local phone company and see what you are being charged for calls across town
or 'toll' calls, sometimes referred to as zone calls.
Customers report that their current per minute rate to call across town or within their own state range from 3¢
to 12¢ per minute. You can now reduce this as low as 1.4¢.
- We offer 'two' calling
plans for international or U.S. calls.
- Global Call Connect - Billed monthly to a credit card
- The Flex Plan - Prepaid to a credit card and free Smartphone Apps that make international
calling with an iPhone or Android a breeze
- Both have extremely low rates with no taxes, no surcharges and no monthly fees
nor any of the other annoying nickel and dime charges you are probably used to paying ! If you travel or live outside
the U.S., view Global Call Connect with 50 in-country local access numbers.
So, now you know how to make cheap calls. I'm certain you save money whether you're making an international call
or calling across town.
Sign up now for cheap international calling
And, thanks for visiting AIT,
International Calling Plans. Whether you're
calling across the world or across town, you can make Cheap Calls without making any changes to your current services.
Click a plan below.
View all details about these exceptional
international calling plans
Click for Global Call Connect
Click for The Flex Plan
» Secrets to Cheap Calls
Article in Real Simple Magazine - How to save on cell phone plans
"You solved my problem. It's convenient and such a pleasure to make international
calls from my cell phone or home and at such cheap rates !"
Phillip K. -New York
"The Flex Plan has been astounding for me and my family talking from Canada
Ashfaq K. Montreal, -Canada
"I use Global Call Connect to talk to family in Hong Kong, but I also use it with international business calls.
I am saving a few hundred a month now."
Yuan C, -San Francisco