- Does the
Flex Plan send my calls over the Internet ?
- No, the service is public network,
not VoIP. No equipment or special phone is necessary to use the Flex Plan. Just use your existing cell phone or
home or office phone.
- What is the benefit to me if
I get the Flex Plan ?
- With the Flex Plan you can make international calls
to ANY country and calls within U.S. and Canada at never before possible rates. The benefit is.....you'll save
a lot of money.
- How do I make a call with the
- 1 Dial 1 800 999 5090 or local access number (local access lookup on sign up
- 2 Simply enter the number you wish to call. Your call is processed immediately.
- Can I use the Flex Plan to make cheap international calls using my iPhone or Blackberry or Android ?
- » iPhone App
The Flex Plan Dialer Application for iPhone will now provide our customers with this free add on feature and allow
customers to place international calls directly from their address book without having to dial any additional numbers.
This application is the first of its kind designed for iPhones and specifically for Flex Plan users.
- » Blackberry
(also works with over 450 other cell phone company makes and models)
- Will this service replace my
long distance service ?
- If you are going to make calls from your home phone
or business lines, there is No Switching or changing of your long distance provider required or necessary.
You leave everything "as is" except you use the Flex Plan when you want to save money on calls.
- Use it for international calls to any country or
state-to-state in the U.S., or inside your own state or to Canada from 1.9¢
using a Flex Plan local access number or from 2.4¢ using Flex Plan toll free access number, 1 800 999 5090.
- How much will I save using the
Flex Plan ?
- Everytime you make a call using the Flex Plan,
you could save from 50% to 90% or more. Check the worldwide Flex Plan rates. In addition, your mainland U.S.
and Canada calls are 1.9¢ per minute with the local access numbers or 2.9¢ with the toll free access number.
Compare Flex Plan rates to the current rates you are paying.
To view ALL 240
country rates click
- Must I keep my long distance
company if I use the Flex Plan.
Or, can I choose to get rid of my current long distance service ?
- If dialing the Flex Plan access number before you
make a call is not a problem for you, you can cancel your existing long distance service and save that money every
month. Of course, you must keep your basic local phone company service, the company that
provides your basic dial-tone.
- I make a lot of calls, how do
I make it even easier to use ?
- To make it easier, most Flex Plan customers set
up the Flex Plan access number as a speed dial on their phone/s. When they need to make a call they simply press
the single speed dial number, then when prompted, they enter the number they want to call as usual (international
- If I use the Flex Plan from
my cell phone, will my cellular service be affected ?
- No changes are made to your existing cellular service
plan. You simply dial the Flex Plan access number before you make international calls. The call is charged to your
Flex Plan account and not by your cell phone company. You will have "air time"
deducted by your cell phone company (unless you use your free nights and weekends!)
- I want to use a Flex Plan local
access number but there is not one in my area, what can I do ?
- Use the toll free access number instead.
Or, if you have "nationwide long distance" included in a flat rate long distance plan or a cell phone
plan, you can use ANY Flex Plan local access number of the thousands available
across the U.S.
If you have nationwide long distance, you will not pay any long distance charges to your cell phone provider or
long distance company and save 1¢ per minute. All rates are 1¢ less if you can use a local access number.
- Do I need to remember a PIN
- PIN numbers are not required. The system automatically
recognizes the caller ID from the phone used to dial into the system. However, you can use ANY phone. If you use
a phone not registered, the system will ask for your account number and PIN. (you create a PIN on the sign up form,
your account number is your main phone number)
- Does the person I'm calling
need to be using Flex Plan service?
- No. You can call anyone that has a phone including
all landline based phones and mobile numbers and fax machines worldwide.
- Are there any monthly fees or
taxes or other hidden fees ?
- There are no taxes, no monthly fees and no other
hidden fees of any kind, whatsoever. You are charged for actual per minute usage only.
- Can I view my call activity
and monthly statement online ?
- Simply login to your account. You'll be able to
view and/or print your account details and account call history anytime you wish.
- In what countries can customers
sign up for Flex Plan ?
- You must be a resident of the United States mainland or Canada.
- How long do I have to wait to
use this service after I sign up ?
- Your account is active and ready for use immediately after signing up assuming there are no discrepancies with the credit card information
- How many different phones can
I use the service from ?
- The system will recognize up to 10 different telephones
per account. Simply register the phones you want to use the service FROM. You can register your cell phone, home
phone, business lines, etc. You can always login after account activation and add, modify or delete these 'instant
- Can I make calls from a telephone
that I did not register. Like a friends phone or a hotel phone ?
- Yes, the only difference will be the system will
ask for your account number and PIN. You will still get the same low rates as if you were dialing from one of your
To view ALL 240
country rates click
You can use the Flex
Plan to make cheap international calls from your cell phone or landline.
No changes are made to your existing cell phone service plan.
You simply dial the Flex Plan access number before you make international calls. The call is charged to your Flex
Plan account and not by your cell phone company.
You will have "air time" deducted by your cell phone company (unless you
use your free nights and weekends!)
American International Telephonics, LLC
9601 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1111
Beverly Hills, California 90210 USA
1 800 600 6151 U.S. & Canada +1 310 281 5539 +1 310 424 7149 Fax
© Copyright 1996 - 2011 • American International Telephonics
• All Rights Reserved
Flex Plan | Questions about Cheap International Calls