International Call Forwarding FAQ
- Is there a term commitment
This service is month-to-month. Cancel at any time.
- Are there any setup fees ?
Please view this link to view applicable plans and rates.
- Are there different rate plans
- Yes, there are different rates to forward a call
from your selected call forwarding number to your 'ring to' number. See the rate plan schedule at the link below.
CLICK for Rates
Toll Free and local numbers worldwide.
get a virtual call forwarding number
- RollOver Option - move unused plan minutes to future
- Optional Call Recording - record every call or
a percentage of calls
- Choose your Toll Free or Local number from a list
- Voice Mail Option - send voice messages to your
- Time of Day Routing - redirect calls based on
time of day
- Simultaneous Call Processing - accept multiple
calls no busy signal
- Fax Forwarding - automatically emails faxes to
- Customized Greeting - record a custom greeting
- No fees for busy or incomplete calls
- Is there a contract?
- The service is month-to-month, cancel at any time.
- Is voice mail included ?
- Yes. Voicemail is an optional feature
that can be enabled or disabled. See plan details here.
- What payment types do you accept
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners, JCB.
PayPal, International Money Order, Western Union Quick Pay
- Do I need to make any changes
with my local phone company?
- No changes are necessary.
- How do I change my 'ring to' number, the number I want the calls forwarded to
here to learn more about changing your ring to number online in real time.
- How does it work ?
- You choose your desired number in the country
and city where you want a local phone number or Toll Free number and you designate the 'ring-to' number (the number
you want to ring when you get a call).
When our system receives an incoming call on your assigned number, the call will be instantly forwarded to the
'ring to' phone number you specified on the sign up form.
Your callers are not required to enter a PIN or extension. Your assigned number is your direct 'private' call forwarding
- How is the call quality ?
- Calls are routed to one of many PSTN carriers
(not VoIP) based on our routing system. We constantly monitor every phone number for call and connection quality.
- Is Call Recording an optional feature?
Yes, Call Recording is a feature that can be enabled to record all calls for later
retrieval. The customer can control what percentage of inbound calls to record from 10% to 100%.
This feature is used primarily by companies that wish to limit liability by having a recording of verbal transactions
or conversation between their personnel and a customer. It can also used as a management tool to assist a supervisor
with performance reviews, for example at a call center.
- What if I experience a problem
with my calls ?
- There are three options.
#1 Submit a trouble report online
#2 Send an email to tech support
#3 Call customer support.
Because of active monitoring of the system, we rarely have service related issues.
- How do I get this service ?
- Go to the 'rates and availability' link. Select your desired number in the country (where your callers are located, not where you are located), select a plan, then click the Sign Up Now button.
American International Telephonics
9601 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1111
Beverly Hills, California 90210 USA
1 800 600 6151 US & Canada +1 310 281 5539 +1 310 424 7149 Fax
Virtual Phone, 1800
Numbers, Toll Free Phone Numbers,
International 800 Numbers
Toll Free Numbers Canada, Call
Forwarding, Delaware Virtual Phone
Virtual Phone Numbers
UK Virtual Phone Numbers, Canada
Virtual Numbers, Mexico
Toll Free Local Phone Numbers, Australia
Virtual Phone Numbers
California Virtual Phone Numbers, Italy
Virtual Phone Numbers, France Virtual
Phone Numbers, New
Jersey Phone Numbers
Texas Phone Numbers, New
York Phone Numbers
Worldwide Virtual Phone Numbers
© Copyright 1996 - 2015 • American International Telephonics
• All Rights Reserved
International Call Forwarding - FAQ
Virtual Numbers enable international call forwarding to your cell phone, landline, fax or PBX