Whether you have relatives or business associates in Vietnam or plan on visiting Vietnam, conference calling is an often-overlooked communications method. Yet, it’s one of the easiest and most cost-effective ways to chat with your families, friends, and business associates. Use the tips below to get started.
- Sign up for a Vietnam conference calling plan. We have pay-as-you-go plans and competitive per minute rates. Your participants in Vietnam can dial either toll free or local access numbers while those located in other countries will dial their own in-country access numbers.
- Schedule your Vietnam conference calls at the best time for the group. This can get tricky, especially when large time zone differences are involved. It’s even trickier when some participants are on opposite sides of the international date line. Use a world time zone map to find the best time possible, ideally with no one having to set his or her alarm clocks for the middle of the night.
- Communicate the benefits of holding a Vietnam conference call. Some of your family members will question why you want to use an international conference call when you could try a Google Hangout or use FaceTime. Point out that while they may have access to a webcam or Apple product, not everyone in your group does — but everyone has a phone and knows how to use it. Reiterate that Vietnam conferencing calling is an affordable way for a group to communicate, and the sound quality is crystal clear.
- Record your Vietnam conference calls. With just a press of a button, you can record your Vietnam conference call and receive the recording as an MP3 file. If some of your contacts couldn’t join the call when it took place live, they can listen to the call after the fact. Depending on the nature of the conference call, you may want to use a third party transcription service to have the call transcribed. For family calls, you may want to save the recording for posterity. Imagine how much your children will treasure hearing their great-grandparents giving them advice years from now…
- Hold regular Vietnam conference calls. One of the biggest benefits of having an affordable pay-as-you-go Vietnam conferencing service is that it’s so easy to use (and cheap). Once you’ve found a good general time for your conference calls, consider holding them weekly or monthly among key individuals. Everyone will become better informed as a result, and relationships will grow stronger despite huge geographic differences.
Are you using conference calls to stay in touch with family members or business associates in Vietnam?