For example, if you have some team members in Sweden and the rest in USA, international conference calls are much cheaper than flying back and forth between countries. Real-time voice calls are also preferable to email and chats in many situations.
List of Swedish companies that are prolific global conference call users
SCA, Svenska Cellulosa AB
Atlas Copco AB
H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB
Assa Abloy AB
Nordea Bank AB
Volvo Car Group
Transcom Worldwide AB
However, despite cheap Sweden international conference calling rates, you’ll still want to hold efficient group calls to ensure that time is being used wisely and everyone knows what’s expected of them after the call. Use the tips below to better manage your team’s time spent in conference calls.
- Consider scheduling a series of shorter conference calls throughout the month rather than one marathon monthly session. No one likes to spend hours on the phone, even if the topic is engaging and the people friendly. Plus, long, infrequent group collaboration calls can quickly become information dumps with unclear action steps. By holding a series of shorter calls, the conference calls will likely be more focused and more results oriented.
- Create a timed agenda. International conference calls are just like any other type of meeting. The more organized you are, the more efficient it will be. One of the best tools you can use is a written agenda with time limits.
- Communicate before the international conference call. Participants need to know what to expect and what’s expected of them. When you invite them to the Sweden conference call, include the agenda along with any pertinent instructions. Make it clear when the call is scheduled to begin and end. If you intend to record the call and later share the recording or transcript, let them know that too as this can affect how their note-taking plans.
- Encourage everyone to be on time. The sooner the conference call starts, the sooner it can end. Our free Connect app is helpful for moderators and attendees alike. It makes joining the conference call a simple matter of tapping a button. As the moderator of the call, you can also use the app to dial participants directly.
- Use a timer or alarm to alert you a few minutes before the international conference call’s end time. This gives you time to wrap up the conversation, clarify action steps, and end the call on time.
- Follow up with an email. Use the attendance report to see who attended the conference call and then send all participants a thank you message. You can also include the recording of the call, your personal notes, and any action steps you’d like to reinforce. You may also want to reach out to absentee members, sharing the recording or a synopsis of what they missed.
Sweden conference call access numbers 0201400589 - Sweden Toll-Free 0114966100 - Stockholm Local access An activated account is required to use these numbers for a conference call.
These tips should help you improve the efficiency of your international conference calls. How else can Sweden conference calls be improved? Share your tips with us on Facebook.