You’ll love the crystal clear audio and advanced features — and the ability to communicate with your entire team in a group audio call.
Online collaboration tools, task managers, and social media in the workplace all have their place, helping you to get things done. However, while you may enjoy sharing files, delegating tasks, and firing off quick updates to your team, these tools often fall short when you need to share a lot of information, brainstorm solutions to complex problems, or even ensure that there are no misunderstandings.
In Canada, conference calls can fill in the gaps by bringing your entire team into an affordable group audio call. Below are a few ideas for using Canada conference calls to boost your productivity and get things done.
- Use group conference calls at the onset of any big project. Communication is crucial so that everyone knows what you’re trying to accomplish, what’s at stake, and what their roles are in ensuring a successful outcome. By hosting a Canada conference call, your entire team, regardless of where in Canada individual members may be, can be brought onboard quickly and simultaneously from the beginning. Since everyone hears the same information directly from the project manager, there should be fewer mixed messages or misinterpretations, too. You can even record your Canada conference calls in case you need to bring in additional team members at a later point in time.
- Hold frequent team meetings using a Canada conference call. You likely have a favorite project management or team collaboration tool. These can be indispensable in making sure that the work gets broken down, assigned, and completed on time. However, holding weekly group audio calls can help keep the team moving forward. The conversations you have in a conference call can spur new ideas, reinforce the importance or value of the project, and even build team morale. These conference calls provide you with an opportunity to express your appreciation for efforts thus far and provide guidance moving forward. Plan on holding regular, but relatively short, conference calls with your team throughout the project.
- Use Canada conference calls when communicating with stakeholders. Projects are rarely limited to just the team members working on them. You’ll likely have several key internal and / or external stakeholders who will need regular progress reports. With our affordable Canada conference calling plan, you can host conference calls with participants throughout Canada as well as across the United States. Both local and toll free access numbers are available.
- Use conference calls to troubleshoot issues. The unexpected is almost always expected, but it can still catch you off guard. Bringing people together in an audio conference is a great way to gather information and solve problems. With our Canada conferencing plans, you can host conference calls on demand, 24/7. There are no reservations required, ensuring that you and all essential participants can quickly come together to solve problems — even if located hundreds, or thousands, of miles away.
Canada conference calls are easy and affordable with our pay-as-you-go conference calling service. You’ll love the crystal clear audio and advanced features — and the ability to communicate with your entire team in a group audio call. Sign up for a conference calling plan today and use it to help you get things done.
Joint Canada and international conference calls
Joint Canada and US conference calls
Whether you’re meeting with hiring managers across USA and Canada, providing hiring information to a group of potential job candidates, or conducting prescreening interviews with candidates on both sides of the border, our toll free US – Canada conferencing plan is a cost-effective choice loaded with advanced features.
Recruiters in the United States and Canada have yet another tool in their toolbox with our USA – Canada toll free conference plans.
Whether your office is in Montreal, Calgary, Toronto, Vancouver, Seattle, Buffalo, Miami, Los Angeles, or anywhere else in the US or Canada, the ability to host conference calls in both countries provides you with a cost-effective planning, screening, interviewing solution.
Why Use a Dedicated US – Canada Conference Calling Service?
With both job candidates and hiring managers scattered across the United States and Canada, having a dedicated conference calling plan that fully supports both countries allows for friction-free communications. For example, you’ll schedule the conference call as you normally do regardless of where each attendee is located. Each attendee will be given either a local access number specific to their location or a toll free access number for the country.
As the coordinator of the conference call, you can focus on preparing for your conference call rather than making special accommodations for attendees outside of your country. Meanwhile, your attendees do not need to worry about international toll charges or calling into another country.
Using Advanced Features
You’re likely accustomed to holding conference calls, and our US Canada conferencing works much like any other traditional service you may have used. However, our pay-as-you-go conference calling plan includes several advanced features that can help enhance your recruiting conference calls. For example:
- Live Conference Viewer and Free Connect App — An online dashboard provides you with real-time data associated with your conference calls. Our free Connect app works in much the same way, but on your smartphone. It will also automatically connect you to your USA and Canada conference calls. You can see who has joined the call and who you are waiting on. Let’s say you need the local hiring manager to be present before beginning a phone interview. With a quick glance, you can see that she hasn’t yet joined the call. At this point, you can either give her a few more minutes or use the “dial out” feature to call her phone number directly and then join her to the conference call.
- MP3 Recordings — With another click of a button, you can start recording your conference calls. Once activated, the call will be recorded in MP3 format. After the conference call ends, you will receive the recording via email. This is helpful should you want a record of your interviews or if you’d like to be able to listen to interviews again as you get closer to making a hiring decision.
- Built-in Quality of Service — Our pay-as-you-go US and Canada conference calls are built on PSTN fiber optic networks with Avaya conference bridges and triple redundancy built in. What does all of this mean to you? Crystal clear US – Canada conference calls, anytime, anywhere.
Whether you’re meeting with hiring managers across USA and Canada, providing hiring information to a group of potential job candidates, or conducting prescreening interviews with candidates on both sides of the border, our toll free US – Canada conferencing plan is a cost-effective choice loaded with advanced features. There are no contracts and no minimum requirements.
Learn more about Canada Conference Calls here