Building relationships is essential in any business, and these services can help you to do just that with your customers in the Bahamas.
As a business person selling products or services to customers in the Bahamas, you’ll likely spend your fair share of time on the doing business over the phone.
Below are two must-have international phone services that will make it easier than ever for you to connect with your customers and prospects in the Bahamas:
- Global virtual phone numbers — Getting a toll free Bahamas virtual phone number that forwards callers to your main office in the United States or another country is both affordable and practical. The phone number itself looks and acts like any other toll free business phone number in the Bahamas, allowing you to create a local presence.
Your customers in the Bahamas can reach you easily without incurring international long distance costs or worrying about dialing exit codes and international country codes. Not only does your global virtual number remove potential barriers to calling you, it helps you to look more like a local. Your customers will most likely appreciate the ease of calling you as well.
Meanwhile, our global virtual numbers come with helpful features such as local ring tones, advanced call forwarding, voice response systems, PBX features, simultaneous ringing, and more. Optional call recording and rollover minutes are also available as add-ons to the service.
- International Conference Calling — Need to speak with a group of clients or vendors in the Bahamas? Our international conference calling plan makes it easy for your attendees from the Bahamas to join your group audio calls. There are two options: toll free access numbers or moderator dial out.
With toll free access numbers, your callers simply dial a toll free number. They will then be connected to your international conference call regardless of which country you are in when you host it. Moderator dial out is useful when you want to manually join someone into your international conference call. You can initiate moderator dial out from our web application or from the free mobile Connect app. You’ll also get lower per minute rates for international conferencing connections made using dial out.
Building relationships is essential in any business, and these services can help you to do just that with your customers in the Bahamas. However, not all service providers are created equally. Some use cheap VoIP connections or skimp on features. Don’t let bad phone services stand between you and your customers!
With our international phone services, all calls from the Bahamas are forwarded to your ring-to number or international conferencing bridge over fiber optic PSTN telecommunications networks for exceptional reliability and clarity — and 24/7 help is readily available from live, US-based operators.
We offer Bahamas international virtual phone numbers and international conferencing services on a no-contract basis, making both of these services easy to try. Use these services for as long as you need them or cancel at any time. Get started today and connect with your customers in the Bahamas easier than ever.
View details about Bahamas international conference calling and Bahamas virtual numbers here.
Planning a business retreat or family vacation in the Bahamas? Or have an office staffed in the Bahamas?
Global conference calls could help you stay in touch with your colleagues back home. Get the most out of our global conferencing plans by using the tips below.
- Sign up for a pay-as-you-go global conferencing plan. Our international conference calling plans offer support for the Bahamas, and they’re available on a pay-as-you-go basis. This means that you only pay for the minutes you use; nothing more, nothing less. There are no minimums, no contracts, and no cancellation fees. Once you’re in the Bahamas, you can initiate a Bahamas conference call with your office back home as needed. Should you find that one conference call is more than enough, you don’t need to worry about canceling your plan. On the other hand, if a crisis erupts, you can host as many global conference calls as you need without worrying about going over your limit.
- Plan your global conference calls just as you’d plan any meeting. While our rates are competitive for the Bahamas and beyond, no one wants to spend more time on a group audio call than necessary. If you’re on vacation, especially, you’ll want to spend as little time as possible. Spend a few minutes planning your agenda for the call and then stick to it once your teleconference begins. Not only will a well-run conference call result in less time spent, it will reduce the overall cost of the call.
- Take advantage of advanced teleconferencing tools. Our Bahamas global conference calling plans come with a wealth of features and advanced tools. Make sure to get acquainted with the features available, and then use them! The MP3 recording feature is useful if you need to record your calls for legal compliance, training, or other purposes. It’s also helpful for sharing with attendees who were unable to attend. If you are using your conferencing service to conduct training calls, you can use the recordings to train others — including future employees. The online live event viewer is also a useful tool that allows you to direct dial participants, mute and unmute individual lines, record the call, lock the conference, and more.
- Schedule your Bahamas conference calls with time zone differences in mind. If your participants are on the East Coast, time zone differences aren’t as dramatic as they are for participants on the other side of the world. Use a world time zone map to help you schedule the best time for your global conference calls in the Bahamas.
If you need any help before, during, or after your Bahamas international conference call, assistance is just a click away. Live operators are readily available to assist. Whether you need global conferencing for just a few weeks or plan on holding global conference calls on an ongoing basis, you’ll appreciate the flexibility, quality, and affordability of our plans.
How are you using global conferencing in your life or business?
Share your stories with us on Facebook.
Learn more about Bahamas Conference Calling here