If your business consists of a main office and one or more branch offices around the world, setting up audio-based international conference calling is an excellent way to facilitate teamwork and communications.
With audio conferencing, there’s no special equipment needed. All anyone needs is a standard telephone, a local access number, and availability to participate.
Our international conference calling service offers local and toll free access numbers for countries around the world.
Here’s how to set up your conference calls with easy access for global branch offices.
- Sign up for one of our pay-as-you-go international conference calling plans. These are no contract plans with support for countries around the world, exceptional call quality, premium features, and low per minute costs. Ideally, the plan you select should offer local or toll free access numbers for the countries in which your branch offices are located. If the country is not supported, that’s okay as you can dial and connect those locations manually.
- Plan your first international branch office conference call. Your branch offices will be given local or toll free access numbers unique to their own countries along with a conference PIN number to enter the call. Meanwhile, participants located in your own country will dial a domestic or toll free access number to join the call. You could have participants dialing in from USA, Canada, Japan, Australia, Italy, and other countries, all dialing unique and local phone numbers to join your call.
- Identify any branch office participants that might need to be connected manually. This can happen if the branch office is located in a country that is not supported with local or toll free access numbers or where the per minute international rates are higher than you’d like. In either case, the workaround would be to use the chairperson dial-out feature or operator assistance. You could also encourage those users to connect using the free CONNECT app. This free app is a convenient choice for participants using web-connected smartphones or in countries that are not supported with local access numbers. The Connect app works worldwide, connecting participants with just a tap.
- Each branch offices can be a sub-account of the main conferencing account. For example, a bank with it’s headquarters in the US has international branches located in the London UK, Madrid Spain, Paris France and Australia. Each of these branches can have their own independent set of pass-codes to host on demand conference calls from their location. All usage is detailed for end of the month billing with calls itemized by branch office for cost accounting purposes.
- Host your first audio conference. Once the logistics have been worked out and the appointed time has arrived, host your conference call. All participants from your main and branch offices will dial their country-specific access codes, connect via the Connect app, or be connected manually using the dial-out feature or operator assistance. They’ll enter the conference room PIN and be joined into a group audio conference call.
Since our service is a pay-as-you-go audio conferencing plan, you can hold global conference calls with your branch offices according to a schedule of your own design. There’s no need to maintain a minimum or pay for services you’re not using. And the audio quality is beyond compare. Sign up for a trial account and start audio conferencing with your branch offices now.