As soon as a group audio call involves participants from different countries, it immediately becomes more complex without specialized help.
Simplify your international conference calls in Monaco with this guide below.
- Provide convenient, local access numbers. If you have attendees in Monaco, France, Spain, Ireland, Brazil, USA, Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore, most will balk at dialing international access numbers. Not only will they be concerned about the costs they could incur, some will require operator assistance. Others will struggle to connect to your call as they may not be aware of the need to dial their country’s exit code. If you use an international conference calling service that supports each of the countries involved, you can issue local access numbers unique to each attendee’s country. Callers from Monaco will dial a Monaco access number while those in Brazil will dial a Brazilian access number.
- Use dial-out when necessary. Moderator dial-out allows you to dial participants directly, usually at a lower per minute rate. This is a great option for attendees who live in countries where toll free access rates are either too high or unavailable.
- Record your Monaco conference calls. Recordings are useful when some participants are unable to attend the call. Unfortunately with global conference calls, sometimes calls take place in the middle of the night for some participants. Rather than expecting them to set their alarms and join your call at 2 a.m. local time, record the call and then send them the MP3 recording.
- Make and follow an agenda. People around the globe are busy, with many personal and business demands on their time. Participating in international conference calls in Monaco and other countries becomes more palatable when participants can see the agenda beforehand, find out how long the call is expected to last, and plan accordingly. Make sure to follow your agenda and stick to its time limits. Doing so will earn your attendees’ trust and make them more likely to join any future global conference calls you may have.
- Pick the right international conference calling plan. Monaco is but one of many countries we support with affordable toll free access numbers. Make sure to look at the list of supported countries along with their per minute rates and the plan’s unique features, benefits, and costs to make sure that whichever global conferencing plan you choose is a good fit for your needs.
- Consider a pay-as-you-go global conference calling plan. Whether you intend to host Monaco conference calls every day or just occasionally, having one of our pay-as-you-go plans provides you with access to robust conference calling features and a reliable, high quality network whenever you need them. There are no contracts to sign, minimum usage requirements, or cancellation penalties to worry about. Simply host global / Monaco conference calls as needed.
Getting started is easy, and there’s no long-term commitment or contract.
Sign up for an international conference calling plan today and use it whenever required to host your global meetings.