How to Own an International Phone Number
Are you doing business overseas or thinking about entering a global market? Owning your own international toll free phone number is a smart way to create a local presence in another country without having to establish a physical office. In fact, you don’t even need a physical phone because your new international toll free phone number is 100 percent virtual. Here’s how it works.
- Start by visiting our toll free phone number database where you’ll choose the exact type of global phone number you need for a specific country such as a toll-free number, universal toll-free number, or geographic phone number. For example, if you want to own an international toll-free number for the United Kingdom, select United Kingdom followed by toll-free or universal toll-free. Your new UK free phone number will be displayed upon activation. Note, you can also choose local virtual phone numbers for specific cities within many of the different countries.
- After selecting the target country and virtual phone number type, enter your destination number. This is the phone that you’ll be receiving your virtual phone calls on. It could be your main office or call center phone number, your mobile phone number, your home phone number, or any other phone number of your choice. You can change this designated number at any time.
Once you’ve entered your destination number, you can either sign up for a free trial or view rates. Rates vary by country and by the number of prepaid minutes you select. However, rest assured, our rates are extremely competitive.
Own Your International Toll-Free Number for As Long As You Want
Since our international toll-free numbers are prepaid and offered without a contract, you can own your new global toll-free number for as long as you’d like. If you need it for a long-term project, you’ll appreciate features such as rollover minutes and our API on-demand integration. If you need your new global toll free phone number for a shorter duration, you’ll love that you can cancel at any time without penalties.
Benefits of Owning a Global Toll-Free Phone Number
There are many reasons why you might want to own your own global toll free number — and just as many benefits. Here are just a few:
- Quickly set up a convenient, professional communication channel for your international customers to reach your business. All calls are routed over modern PSTN telecommunications networks for the best audio quality available.
- Create a local business presence in countries around the world without long-term contracts or physical offices.
- Set up an automatic greeting and control how inbound calls are handled based on time of day and other parameters.
- Create a menu system diverting callers to the best person to help them based on their language or other factors.
- Start doing business in multiple countries while keeping your operations centralized.
Getting started with international toll-free numbers is easy and affordable. Try it for free today.