International conference calling are a great medium for conducting customer service training, collaborating with call center managers, and communication with business partners in the Philippines — even if you and others are located in different countries.
However, like any type of meeting, running an efficient teleconference is important in ensuring that your message is communicated and everyone knows what’s expected of them moving forward. Use the tips below to hold more effective international conference calls in the Philippines and beyond.
- Make joining the call as easy as possible. Provide participants with local or toll free access numbers to join your Philippines conference calls. Not only will this reduce or eliminate their potential costs, it will avoid any confusion that may accompany dialing international phone numbers. Encourage participants to use our free Connect app, which makes joining and managing global conference calls a breeze.
- Start and end your global conference calls on time. Sticking to a well-managed schedule allows everyone to get back to business, and it shows respect for everyone’s time. Consider that your call may be taking place at an inconvenient hour due to global time zone differences, too. Unless you’re in a crisis situation, consider holding a series of shorter, more focused calls, rather than a long marathon session. Use a timer or alarm to help you better manage your conference call’s duration.
- Designate someone to act as the conference call’s secretary. This person will take meeting minutes and ensure that the minutes and all action steps are distributed to all participants after the call.
- Consider recording the Philippines global conference call as well. With just a tap of a button, you can record your global conference call in MP3 format. This recording can be used as you see fit. For example, you may want it strictly for archival or legal purposes or you may want to use it as a training tool for future employees. If you have some participants who missed the call originally, you could email them the MP3 file and quickly get them up to speed.
- Use a high quality, reliable Philippines global conference calling service. With participants located in the Philippines and other countries around the world, audio quality should be a top concern. Unfortunately, not all global conference calling services offer the same level of quality or reliability. With our service, all of your global conference calls will be routed over modern, PSTN fiberoptic telecommunications networks for the best quality of service and reliability out there.
- Hold Philippines global conference calls on a regular basis. By hosting regular international group calls with your team, you will build rapport, be able to focus on issues in greater depth, and create a communications routine that bridges geographic distances. How often you host Philippines conference calls should be up to you and your specific needs, not the terms of your international conference calling contract. That’s why we recommend choosing one of our pay-as-you-go global conferencing plans. We have competitive rates and all of the advanced features you’d expect of a premium international teleconferencing service — all with no contact, no minimums, and no hassles.
Example per minute rates for conference calls between US and the Philippines:
Philippines Dial-Out rate = $0.11 /minute U.S. rate = 2.6¢ /minute Access the international conferencing bridge from Manila, Quezon City, Makati, Caloocan, Davao City, Cebu City Zamboanga City, Antipolo, Pasig, Taguig
Are you using Philippines conference calls in your business? Share your stories with us on Facebook.