With its fast-growing economy (the fastest in Latin America for the last 10 years), pro-market policies, multiple international free trade agreements, and the least volatile currency of Latin American currencies, Peru continues to be an attractive market for businesses and investors.
Whether you travel to Peru regularly or have associates located in the country, you may find yourself in need of a reliable international conference calling service that supports Peru.
Our international conference calling service allows you to collaborate with people from around the world — including Peru — without the need to sign up for years on end. Here’s what you need to know about holding international conference calls in Peru using our global conferencing solutions.
- Providing toll free or local access numbers is essential. Keep in mind that when you have international participants, conference calling becomes far more complicated than you’re accustomed to. One of the biggest barriers to a successful international conference call is access. Generally speaking, toll free numbers only work regionally, making it important to choose an international conference calling plan that issues local access numbers specific to the countries your attendees are located in. We support more than 100 countries with local and toll free access numbers. This means your callers can dial a country-specific access number from virtually anywhere in the world and be automatically connected to your Peru conference call.
- Avoid commitment with a pay-as-you-go global conference calling service. You may only need to hold one international conference call in an entire year, so why sign up for a one- or two-year contract? Save your money and choose a pay-as-you-go global conference calling plan. If you need to make lots of global conference calls, you can do that too.
- Connect with attendees from around the world. No matter where your attendees are located, if they have access to a phone (landline, mobile phone, VoIP, or even satellite), they can join your Peru conference call. We include a moderator dial out feature, which usually has even lower rates, allowing you to dial some participants directly. This is especially helpful when local access numbers are not available or when the country has excessively high telecommunications costs.
- Get competitive per minute rates. Our per minute global conference calling rates vary by country and are very competitive. With our pay-as-you-go global conference calling plan, you’ll pay per minute per participant based on each participant’s country’s rates.
- Hear participants as if they were in the same room — not halfway around the world. All of our global conference calls are routed over state-of-the-art PSTN telecommunications networks for the best audio quality and service reliability possible.
- Record your Peru conference calls with a click of a button. Our global teleconferencing plans include advanced features like MP3 recording, 24/7 live operator assistance, moderator dial out, and more.
How will you use international conference calls in your business? Share your ideas with us on Facebook.