As with any group audio conference call, you’ll need to invite participants and share the call’s details with them.
However, when you have participants from around the world, including in Pakistan, international conference calls become a little more complicated. Use the tips below to schedule and host a successful Pakistan global conference call.
Pakistan Lahore access number is included
- Start by selecting an international conference call service provider that provides local access numbers in Pakistan. For example, our pay-as-you-go international conferencing plan (extended) includes local access numbers for more than 100 countries around the world. Your attendees located in Pakistan will dial an access number for Lahore, thus keeping their calling costs manageable. There’s no need for your Pakistani participants to dial an international phone number or incur international toll charges. Their calls will be remote call forwarded to your main conference over a PSTN fiber optic telecommunications network — no matter where in the world you are hosting the conference. Once you’ve scheduled the conference, share the local access number and PIN with your participants.
- Do the math to ensure your international conference call fits your budget. Using international conference calls is a great way to control your costs, especially compared to other options such as traveling or flying guests to your location. Get a better idea of the savings by looking up rates and estimating the cost of your call. For example, if you have 10 participants in Pakistan and rates of $0.18 per minute and expect the call to last 10 minutes, the Pakistani portion of your call would cost just $18. Look up the rates and do the math for each country involved in the Pakistan conference call and you’ll see just how affordable global conference calling really is.
- Consider using dial out to reduce the cost of the Pakistan conference call even further. Our dial out rates typically run even lower per minute than our regular and toll free rates for most countries, making it smart to compare rates if you’re on a tight budget. After all, every little bit helps! Using dial out is simple. You’ll need to enter each participant’s contact number in your account. At the appointed time, initiate the dial out feature and the international conference calling software will dial your participants directly and join them into the call.
- Get help when you need it. When you use our pay-as-you-go global conference calling service, you can get help 24/7 from live, US-based operators. Whether you need assistance in scheduling your Pakistan conference call, connecting a caller directly using dial out, or anything else, our live operators are standing by and eager to be of assistance.
- Use the free live conference viewer during your Pakistan conference call. This free tool provides you with real-time access to a variety of helpful features. For example, if one of the lines on the call is not muted and the ambient noise is distracting, you can quickly mute the offending line. You can also initiate moderator dial out, record the conference call, put callers on hold, disconnect callers, or lock the conference so no one else can join once it’s in session.
- Hear every word. All participants, whether in Pakistan, Turkey, France, USA, Canada, the Philippines, Australia, Japan, or anywhere else in the world, will be connected to your Pakistan conference call using the highest quality PSTN telecommunications networks and not over the Internet. Many low-cost global conferencing services use VoIP, and sound quality suffers. We prefer to use the tried-and-true traditional networks known for exceptional audio quality.
Ready to host a Pakistan global conference call?
We are here to help you in any way. Sign up for an account or contact us to learn more.