Communicating with people in different countries has gotten easier and cheaper over the years, but it still has its challenges. While you may have some affordable systems in place for one-to-one communications, what happens when you need to collaborate with a diverse group located in countries like Georgia?
International conference calling shines in situations like these. For example, if you’re in the United States but have attendees located in Georgia and other European nations, you can host a group audio call using our pay-as-you-go global conferencing service. For US callers, regional or toll free access numbers will be provided. For your attendees in Georgia, they’ll receive Georgia-specific access numbers. People in other countries can join your call too, using access numbers unique to their countries.
By providing global access numbers to your attendees in Georgia and other countries, you make it much easier and more affordable for them to participate in your group audio calls. For example:
- If you provide toll free access numbers, Georgia attendees can join without incurring any international toll charges.
- If you provide local access numbers in Georgia, some attendees may incur local toll charges depending on their proximity to that particular local calling area.
- Both toll free and local access numbers in Georgia provide a sense of familiarity. Your attendees can simply dial into your global conference calls without having to think about country exit codes or international prefixes. The phone number will look like any other phone number in Georgia to them.
- You can dial attendees in Georgia directly, if desired, using moderator dial out. This option is a great choice if you’d like to bring an attendee into the call once it’s in progress.
Not only does our pay-as-you-go international conferencing solution allow callers from Georgia and around the world to participate in your global conference calls quickly, easily, and affordability, it also does so with advanced features and crystal clear sound quality.
- Modern PSTN telecom networks route all callers over fiber optic systems for the best audio quality. Even if callers are on the other side of the globe, you’ll be able to hear them perfectly.
- Advanced features like MP3 call recording, auto-generated attendance reports, moderator dial-out, live conference viewer, and our free Connect app ensure that everything you need to host your own global conference calls is readily available.
- There’s no software to download or special hardware to buy or configure. Simply use a standard or mobile phone and begin collaborating with attendees in Georgia and beyond.
- Our Georgia international conference calling service is contract free, so you can use it on your terms, not ours. Whether you make hundreds of global calls each month or a handful every few months is up to you. You’ll only pay for the actual minutes you use.
Holding international conference calls with attendees in Georgia, and around the world, is easy with our pay-as-you-go global conferencing plans. If you want a flexible, high quality international conferencing solution with competitive rates and advanced features, sign up for a contract-free plan today.