Packaged medicaments represent Ireland’s largest export, closely followed by nitrogen heterocyclic compounds, human and animal blood, scented mixtures, and nucleic acids. Where is Ireland shipping these goods to? The United States, the United Kingdom, Belgium-Luxembourg, Germany, and France.
Companies through Ireland export their goods to partners around the world, often requiring the use of global conference calls. Our International conference calling plans are ideal for Irish exporters for several reasons including:
- High quality connections around the world — Whether holding a global / Ireland conference call with biotech companies in USA, France, or China, you can hear each attendee perfectly thanks to fiber optic PSTN networks.
- Pre-scheduled and on-demand global conference calls — It’s reassuring to have a prescheduled global conference call time, allowing everyone to prepare for the event. However, there are also times when you need to speak with global partners sooner rather than later. For example, if an export product is subject to a recall or a crisis has come up, the ability to quickly gather everyone together into a group audio call is essential.
- Pay-as-you-go pricing — In the past, making international conference calls in Ireland and other countries meant signing up for a monthly plan or settling for subpar service over VoIP. With our pay-as-you-go international conference calling plans, you pay for your Ireland conference calls as you hold them. There are no monthly fees, no surcharges, and no contracts.
Ireland toll-free and local conference call access numbers: 1 800 719951 16530903 - Local Dublin An activated account is required to use these numbers to collaborate together.
Use Cases for Trade-related Ireland Global Conference Calls
There are many use cases for holding global conference calls with Ireland’s trading. Below are just a few:
- Crisis management — From delays to global terrorism, global conference calls can be used to keep trading partners informed in a crisis.
- Supply chain management — Use international conference calls to keep the supply of raw materials flowing efficiently.
- Negotiations — Global conference calls between business leaders in Ireland, USA, Germany, and other countries can be used to negotiate deals, discuss areas of concern, review contracts, and more. For legal issues, you can use the dial out feature to bring your legal team into the group audio call as needed.
- Compliance — With numerous regulatory hurdles to cross ranging from medical device labeling to import / export paperwork requirements, many of which vary based on the countries involved, a quick group audio call can quickly ensure that you have the information you need to comply.
- Logistics — When is an order needed? Which port is the most advantageous? Do your partners have any special requirements you need to know about beforehand? Holding an international conference call before shipping your first order can help you to clarify and meet expectations.
- Bidding conferences — Global conference calls are helpful for explaining the bidding process and sharing information with potential global suppliers.
With our pay-as-you-go Ireland global conference calling plans, you can reach out to a group of international trading partners as needed throughout the transaction.