While you’re in Brazil, you may be far from home, but you’re never far from your contacts if you use an international conference calling service that supports Brazil group audio calls.
Here’s what you need to know about staying in touch with your international team while you’re in Brazil.
1. Setting up Brazil group audio calls is easy. With our international audio conferencing service, you can set up your Brazil group audio calls in the same way that you would do using a domestic audio conferencing service. The main difference involves issuing international access numbers. Simply schedule your group audio call and invite attendees. They’ll be given either local or toll free access numbers (depending on how you set up the conference) that are local to their countries.
2. Nothing’s more important than network quality. Not all international conference calling service providers provide exceptional sound quality. We do. All of our Brazil group audio calls are routed over a PSTN fiber optic network to ensure the best sound quality possible no matter where in the world your attendees are located.
3. You can host a group audio call from anywhere and from any phone. Whether you’re in Brazil, on a layover in Miami, or visiting another country, you can host international group audio calls. Not only that, you can do so from a landline, mobile phone, or VoIP phone. Your participants can join from any country or phone, too.
4. There’s no special equipment or software required. Have you ever been invited to a web conference only to find out that you need a microphone, webcam, and software? Even if you have the hardware and technical know-how to set everything up, doing so is time-consuming and intrusive. By hosting group audio calls, you’ll never impose on your participants in this manner.
5. A multitude of useful features are available. We recommend recording your Brazil group audio calls so that you can review them later or share the recordings with those who couldn’t attend in person. MP3 call recording is but one of many useful features.
6. Group audio calls are an affordable way to stay in touch with a geographically diverse team. We offer low per minute rates and pay-as-you-go pricing, making our international conference calling plans particularly affordable and flexible. If you only need to host Brazil conference calls while you’re in Brazil on business, use our service to do so with confidence. When you no longer have the need, stop using the service without concerns about contracts or fees.
When you use a quality international conferencing service, hosting group audio calls is easy. However, time zone differences can be challenging. We’d love to hear your ideas on how to schedule international conference calls with participants from around the world.