If you have a team based in Lebanon and other countries, you have several viable options for group communications including phone calls, online collaboration apps, email, discussion boards, and web conferences. Often overlooked, but highly valuable and affordable, are global conference calls.
With all the other communications methods at your disposal, why use global conference calls? Each method has its time and place, with some being better suited for specific tasks than others. Global conference calls are ideal for a variety of activities such as:
- Weekly status meetings
- Crisis resolution
- Decision making meetings
- Project collaboration
What To Look for in a Global Conference Calling Service in Lebanon
Global conferencing doesn’t require any special hardware or software, but you’ll need a reliable international conference calling service provider supporting Lebanon and other the countries you anticipate calling. With that in mind, here are some key features to look for when choosing a global conference calling solution for your team:
- Toll free and local access numbers for the countries involved — We offer worldwide access numbers to more than 150 countries with various options including toll free, local, and dial out access.
- Crystal clear audio quality — Our international conferencing service uses fiber optic PSTN technologies rather than the less reliable VoIP. This is a crucial difference that indirectly impacts the success of your Lebanon conference calls. With VoIP, delays, stutters, echoes, noise, buzzing, chatter, and dropped calls interfere with your conversations. With PSTN, voices are transported around the globe using tried-and-true technology that works. The sound quality is pristine with our global conferencing service.
- Competitive rates — Though VoIP is generally thought of as being the lower cost option for making cheap phone calls, you may be surprised. Check out our competitive international conference calling rates for Lebanon and other countries around the world.
- Flexible plans — You never know when you might need to host an international conference call, making flexible plans a must. For example, you may hold Lebanon conference calls every day at the beginning of a project before they begin to taper off to weekly, monthly, or even quarterly events. Pay-as-you-go plans are the most flexible option, especially when you choose our pay-as-you-go global conferencing plan that has no monthly fees, no minimums, and contracts.
- Advanced features — As with many processes, technology has changed how we make conference calls. It’s no longer necessary to huddle around a speakerphone or use a sophisticated PBX system to join multiple parties into a single call. Some of the advanced features we include with every international conferencing plan include: MP3 call recordings, live online conference viewer, moderator dial-out, and a free mobile app. Prefer non-technical features? No problem, we have live operators who work around the clock to assist as needed.
Whether you need to host a single Lebanon global conference call or plan on hosting regular international conference calls, our worldwide teleconferencing plans are the most flexible, high quality choice you’ll find.