If you’re looking for an easy and affordable way to establish a local presence in Dominican Republic, international call forwarding numbers are one option.
Not only can you quickly establish your business in the country, you can do so without having an actual physical location.
Understanding International Call Forwarding
With international call forwarding, you get a phone number that is local to people in the Dominican Republic; however, the calls that are placed are actually forwarded to another country. For example, if you have an office in the United States, but offer managed IT services to businesses in Dominican Republic, you could use international call forwarding to route sales and technical support inquiries to your US office.
Below are a few key points to keep in mind when considering international call forwarding:
- Our Dominican Republic call forwarding numbers are “virtual” numbers. They are never tied to a physical location. Instead, you assign a “ring to” or “destination” phone number to your virtual Dominican Republic number when you set up your account.
- Our Dominican Republic call forwarding numbers can ring to any phone, anywhere. We can route your Dominican Republic calls to virtually any phone, anywhere in the world — and you can change the destination phone number as needed. You can even change the ring to number automatically based on the time of day the call is placed.
- Our international call forwarding service is available without a contract. Whether you need the virtual phone number for a quick campaign or for a long-term project, our month-to-month plans are flexible and affordable. You’ll start by choosing an allotment of monthly minutes based on how much usage you anticipate. If you need more minutes, our per minute rates are competitive. Optional rollover minutes are available. As your needs change, you can upgrade or downgrade your plan without penalty. There’s also no penalty for canceling the service.
- You get loads of advanced features with our international call forwarding plans including: local ringtones, PBX and voice response features, personalized greeting, voicemail boxes, forward faxing, simultaneous ringing, sequential forwarding, select country call forwarding, and more. Optional features like rollover minutes and call recording are also available.
Dominican Republic Virtual Number database
Ideas for Using International Call Forwarding in Dominican Republic
There are many ways you could use a global call forwarding number. Some ideas for Dominican Republic might be to:
- Establish a local business, but take phone calls in an offshore call center
- Set up an international hotline after an earthquake or hurricane
- Make your business or yourself more easily accessible to Dominican Republic suppliers, partners, or customers
- Create an informational hotline where callers from Dominican Republic can call in for recorded information
- Make cheap international phone calls while visiting Dominican Republic
- Stay in touch with family and friends in Dominican Republic by providing them with a toll free number that automatically forwards their calls to you no matter where you are in the world