Conference Call International and crises and unforeseen events often require a global response.
Whether you must assemble a team of experts from around the world or need to quickly communicate with key personnel from various countries, the ability to host a Conference Call International on a moment’s notice is crucial.
A crisis situation isn’t the time to shop around for the best per minute rates or to demo various conferencing calling apps. It’s certainly not the time to find out that regular conference calling plans might not work internationally. With that in mind, here’s what you need to know now, long before you need to host an emergency global conference call.
- Our high quality expanded global conference call plan offers 150 global access numbers. Participants can call using toll-free or local phone numbers native to their home countries. This makes dialing into an emergency conference call far less stressful. There’s no need to try to remember a country’s exit code or deal with an international operator. There’s no worry about the potential toll charges. If a participant is located in one of the few countries lacking an access number, the moderator or one of our live operators can dial the participant’s phone number directly and connect the line to the conference call. Audio quality is exceptional, too, thanks to modern fiber-optic PSTN telecommunications networks.
- Our rates are among the most competitive that you’ll find — and you pay only for the minutes you use. With our contract-free, pay-as-you-go global conference calling plans, there are no minimum usage requirements or monthly fees. This means you could sign up for a plan and pay nothing until you actually use it. When you do use it, you’ll find our rates are among the lowest you’ll find.
- You can host a global conference call on demand. There’s no need to schedule your global calls in advance, which is vital when you need to quickly collaborate with a global team. Simply launch your conference call and share its details with your team of experts. You could even use the dial-out function to call team members individually and bring them into the conference call.
If you need to host a global conference call ASAP, you can get started right away. Here’s how:
- Create an account. All we need is your name, company name, address, phone number and email address. It takes less than a minute to sign up!
- Receive the activation confirmation email. We’ll send it to you right away, allowing you to immediately begin using the service.
Two international conferencing bridges with alternate access numbers and rates to choose from.
While you can host a global conference call ASAP, we recommend getting an international conferencing plan now, before a crisis strikes. This gives you time to explore all of the helpful features, distribute the global access numbers and codes to your team, and start using it on less urgent matters. When a crisis does strike, you’ll be ready!