Thinking about expanding into Cambodia? International toll free numbers are a fast, easy, and cheap way to establish a business presence in Cambodia as well as facilitate communications between contacts in the country and your main office located elsewhere.
Here’s what you need to know about Cambodia international toll free numbers.
1. Your main toll free number won’t work in Cambodia — You may already have a toll free number for your business, but it won’t necessarily work in international markets. Thus, you will need an international toll free number specific to Cambodia. That number will then use international remote call forwarding to forward your Cambodian phone calls to your designated office, call center, or mobile phone.
2. International toll free numbers for Cambodia are local to Cambodia but ring elsewhere — When you order an international toll free number for Cambodia, it will have the same format as any other toll free number in Cambodia. It won’t look like a foreign phone number. Thus, callers won’t hesitate to dial it — even if the number actually routes them to London, Hong Kong, Canada, or New Zealand. Your Cambodian callers will not incur any charges for using your international toll free number to reach you.
3. Local ring tones help your international toll free numbers “sound” local, too — Not only do different countries have different dialing conventions, the ringing sound that callers hear can vary from one country to the next. Local ringtones are available to help ensure that your international toll free number sounds the way it should.
4. You can set up your destination number to virtually any phone number in the world — Whether you’re located in Asia, Europe, Australia, North America, South America, Africa, or a tiny island in the middle of the ocean, you can set up your toll free international phone number from Cambodia to ring to virtually any phone number in the world. You can change the destination number as needed, too. This is particularly convenient if you work out of several offices, plan on later outsourcing customer service to a call center, or want to set up “time of day” routing.
5. You can pay as you go with no contracts — We offer pay-as-you-go, contract-free international toll free numbers. Since there’s no contract, you can cancel at any time. You can also adjust your plan each month to reflect your expected call volume or order optional rollover minutes.
Expanding into foreign markets such as Cambodia is a great way to expand your business, and an international toll free number can play an important role in reaching your target market.
How have you used international toll free numbers to expand internationally?