Whether business, family, adventure, or a government assignment has called you to Bulgaria, your business back home will likely require your attention despite the geographic distance that separates you.
One way to bridge this gap is by using international conference calls to collaborate, coordinate, and communicate with your team.
Use the tips below to remain in touch, and in control, by using international conference calling services with your team in Bulgaria.
- Determine the type of conference calling plan you need. Unless you’re permanently setting up shop in Bulgaria, there’s no need to invest in expensive PBX systems or sign a long-term contract. In fact, even if you were to stay in Bulgaria, there are much better options such as our pay-as-you-go international conference calling plans. Whether you have a one-time need, a short-term need, or a long-term need for international conference calling in Bulgaria, we suggest signing up for our Expanded international conferencing plan. This is a pay-as-you-go plan with competitive rates, advanced features, and toll-free international access numbers for more than 150 countries — all with no contract and no commitment.
- Set a schedule so that you can have weekly international conference calls with your team. Just as you likely hold weekly staff meetings when working from your home base, you’ll want to check in with your team each week, ideally at the same time each week. Since time zone differences complicate matters, it’s best to pick a time and day of the week and make your international conference call a repeating event. By holding weekly international conference calls with your team while you’re in Bulgaria, you can stay in touch, provide guidance and feedback, and interact on a regular basis.
- Schedule ad hoc international conference calls as needed. The ability to host international conference calls on demand is also crucial, especially if you are in Bulgaria on business. For example, if you’re in a meeting with potential vendors or business partners in Bulgaria and they have questions your associates located in another country can answer, you may want to quickly organize an international conference call. This is fast and easy to do using a standard phone or by asking one of our live, 24/7 operators for help. In fact, you could even dial participants into an existing audio conference by using the moderator dial-out button.
- Record your business-related international conference calls. When you’re in Bulgaria and your colleagues are on the other side of the world, time zone differences may make it hard to get the entire group together in a private audio conference call. If you record your international conference calls, you can later share the MP3 recording with those participants who were unable to attend the call as it took place. This saves you from having to repeat yourself, and it ensures that no one on your team is left out of the conversation.
- Bulgaria access numbers: 008001151066 Bulgaria Toll-Free
- Sofia Local access number: 24917565
International conference calling, whether in Bulgaria or elsewhere in the world, is an affordable and easy method for conducting business while traveling outside of the country.
Sign up for our pay-as-you-go Expanded international conference calling plan today and find out just how easy it is to host your own global conference calls.