Though Botswana is one of the world’s most sparsely populated countries, it is home to over 2 million people. In the middle of the last century, Botswana was one of the world’s poorest countries.
That, however, has changed. In fact, Botswana is now one of the world’s fastest-growing economies. It has a modest standard of living and a high gross national income.
If you’re in Botswana for business, for a visit, on a medical mission, or for any other purpose, you may need to stay in touch with colleagues from around the world. One affordable option is to host an international conference call from Botswana.
Here’s how to do it.
1. Sign up for our pay-as-you-go expanded international conference calling plan. Our expanded plan offers toll free access numbers for Botswana as well as local and toll free access numbers for more than 100 other countries. With this plan, you can host an international conference call from within Botswana and have colleagues join you from countries far and wide. No matter how far apart your attendees are, you can rest assured that you’ll be able to hear them clearly thanks to our fiberoptic PSTN telecommunications networks.
2. Use our free Connect app to manage your Botswana global conference calls. This app makes it easy to initiate and manage conference calls. It includes a variety of helpful tools such as call recording or moderator dial out.
3. Hold international conference calls on the fly or pre-schedule them. There’s no need to reserve time with our Botswana conference calling service, but you can if you prefer. We have live, US-based operators standing by 24/7 to assist you as needed.
4. Provide your international participants with local (to them) access numbers. Your colleagues may have concerns about how to connect to your Botswana conference calls. With our global conference calling service, you can put their concerns to rest by giving them country-specific access numbers. For example, if you have attendees in Canada, rather than dialing an international long distance number to connect to your Botswana conference call, they can dial a Toronto access number or a Canadian toll free number to join your call.
5. Use our service as needed. Our global conference calling plans are available on a pay-as-you-go basis with no contracts. If you only need to host a single conference call from Botswana, there’s no need to sign up for a long-term plan. There are no minimum usage requirements, no monthly fees, and no early termination penalties. Simply host international conference calls when needed and pay only for the minutes you use.
Our Botswana global conference calling rates are extremely competitive, as our all of our international rates. If you want to reduce your costs even further, make sure to use the moderator dial out feature to dial some participants directly as those rates are even lower.
How have you used global conference calls to stay connected?